User Reviews for Trezix

Pain
5.7

Reviews for Trezix

Noumea · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 29, 2021

“Works better than Vicodin”

Vi · Taken for 1 to 2 years January 8, 2021

For Pain: “This Trezix is the best pain RX I've ever gotten from my pain management doctor. So happy to have gotten it. Never had any side effects from it. Don't get me wrong I still have some pain but it dramatically reduces the pain whenever I use it.”

Jim · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 11, 2020

For Pain: “This stuff is pretty much useless for *serious* pain - like back degeneration that makes it almost impossible to walk because of crippling leg pain. This medication is like taking a regular strength Tylenol. And then there's the fact that the manufacturer has the stones to take a med that's been generic for decades, add some acetaminophen and caffeine, and charge Brand name prices for the "novel" combo. Criminal. With the craziness surrounding opioids these days (I get it, but...), expect more and more "Pain Management" clinics to push people onto this ineffective rubbish.”

TonyHannint · Taken for 2 to 5 years August 27, 2019

For Pain: “This medication gave my life back. I was injured overseas and suffer from chronic hip pain and need a partial replacement. Trezix does not mask the pain totally, but takes the pain level down allowing me to function. Norco, and dilaudid are better pain relievers, but you are taken into a faded state of consciousness. <3 Trezix”

Sharon65 · Taken for less than 1 month September 7, 2016

For Pain: “Severe lower back pain. Took my first dose last night. The caffiene in it, kept me awake all night. Took another dose this morning. The caffiene makes my heart feel like it's beating out of my chest..the codiene in this medicine did help my back pain..I eat before I take it, because it does upset my stomach.. I will be talking to my doctor about switching to something else. I'd just rather have plain old hydrocodone ....no caffiene .....”

user21 September 19, 2011

For Pain: “Use it for back pain. Better than codeine, does not work as well as Norco.”

Becca1185 · Taken for less than 1 month September 6, 2012

For Pain: “Didn't like the caffeine addition of this medication, it kept me awake at night, however, it did significantly help my headaches. Very thankful for the relief!”

ec3256 July 7, 2012

For Pain: “Did not alleviate my pain at all.”

Anonymous February 18, 2012

For Pain: “Works for pain, just as well as codeine. ”

EggWhisk September 22, 2016

For Pain: “Very helpful for my tension headaches, didn't leave me to foggy”

Wnd77 · Taken for 1 to 6 months September 13, 2016

For Pain: “Multiple Sclerosis and slipped disk this is great for pain!!”

Becca · Taken for less than 1 month March 22, 2018

For Pain: “I started this medication last night. So far, it has only made me feel worse, hasn't helped the pain in my back and shoulder, gave me horrible heartburn, and I was up most of the night from the pain.”

Joe · Taken for less than 1 month January 28, 2019

For Pain: “Made me feel like I was choking. No pain relief at all.”