User Reviews for Verzenio to treat Breast Cancer
“Have been on Verzenio for 14 months, a dose of 2 pills a day 150 milligram. After 6 months had my first PET scan and my tumor had shrank 60% and my bone mets were all so showing smaller . Had my 1 year PET and Dr. Could not see bone mets and tumor had shrank to around 90%. I have lots more good days then bad , I also take letrozole still very active I walk 2 miles 4 days a week also take one injection of xgeva a month so thankful for these treatments”
“I have been on Verzenio for 14 months after 2 months is shrank my tumor by 60% and after 12 month bone mets were almost gone 12 month pet scan showed no active cancer cells.”
“This drug Verzenio shrank my tumour in my sternum a lot. I have now had it successfully removed.”
Frequently asked questions
- What type of drug is Verzenio?
- Is Verzenio better than Ibrance?
- Can you take Verzenio after Ibrance fails?
- How long do you take Verzenio for?
- How long does it take Verzenio to work?
“Verzenio has worked after my wife’s initial treatment failed and her cancer returned. She had some initial diarrhea, but, our doctor adjusted dose and now all Is going good.”
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
Learn more about Breast Cancer
IBM Watson Micromedex
Symptoms and treatments
Drugs.com Health Center
- Breast Cancer Guide: Causes, Symptoms & Diagnosis
- Breast Cancer: Treatment and Prevention Options
Mayo Clinic Reference
More about Verzenio (abemaciclib)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: CDK 4/6 inhibitors
- FDA Approval History