User Reviews for Verzenio to treat Breast Cancer

BoBo · Taken for 1 to 2 years December 4, 2020

“Have been on Verzenio for 14 months, a dose of 2 pills a day 150 milligram. After 6 months had my first PET scan and my tumor had shrank 60% and my bone mets were all so showing smaller . Had my 1 year PET and Dr. Could not see bone mets and tumor had shrank to around 90%. I have lots more good days then bad , I also take letrozole still very active I walk 2 miles 4 days a week also take one injection of xgeva a month so thankful for these treatments”

Tuck · Taken for 1 to 2 years September 20, 2020

“I have been on Verzenio for 14 months after 2 months is shrank my tumor by 60% and after 12 month bone mets were almost gone 12 month pet scan showed no active cancer cells.”

Survivor · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 27, 2020

“This drug Verzenio shrank my tumour in my sternum a lot. I have now had it successfully removed.”

Lucky · Taken for 6 months to 1 year February 19, 2020

“Verzenio has worked after my wife’s initial treatment failed and her cancer returned. She had some initial diarrhea, but, our doctor adjusted dose and now all Is going good.”

Learn more about Breast Cancer