One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies
Generic Name: Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Iron (MUL ti VYE ta min with EYE ern)
Brand Name: Centrum Kids Complete, Cerovite Jr, Disney Cars Gummies, Disney Princess Gummies, Flintstones Complete, ...show all 24 brand names.Flintstones Gummies, Flintstones Gummies Complete, Flintstones Gummies Plus, Flintstones Plus Bone Building Support, Flintstones Plus Bone Building Support Gummies, Flintstones Sour Gummies, Flintstones Toddler, Healthy Kids Gummies, One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies, One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Sour Gummies, One A Day Kids Scooby-Doo! Complete, One A Day Kids Scooby-Doo! Gummies, Sea Buddies Daily Multiple Vitamin, SpongeBob SquarePants Gummies, Vitalets, Vitalets Childrens, Vitamax, Zoo Friends, Zoo Friends Complete
- Accidental overdose of drugs that have iron in them is a leading cause of deadly poisoning in children younger than 6 years of age. Keep away from children. If this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) is taken by accident, call a doctor or poison control center right away.
Uses of One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies:
- It is used to help growth and good health.
What do I need to tell my doctor BEFORE I take One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies?
- If your child has an allergy to this medicine or any part of this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies).
- If your child is allergic to any drugs like this one or any other drugs, foods, or other substances. Tell the doctor about the allergy and what signs your child had, like rash; hives; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or any other signs.
- If your child has too much iron in the body.
This is not a list of all drugs or health problems that interact with this medicine.
Tell the doctor and pharmacist about all of your child's drugs (prescription or OTC, natural products, vitamins) and health problems. You must check to make sure that it is safe for your child to take this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) with all of his/her drugs and health problems. Do not start, stop, or change the dose of any drug your child takes without checking with the doctor.
What are some things I need to know or do while I take One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies?
For all patients taking this medicine:
- Tell all of your child's health care providers that your child is taking this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies). This includes your child's doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and dentists.
- This medicine may affect certain lab tests. Tell all of your child's health care providers and lab workers that your child takes this medicine.
- Your child's dose may depend on how old your child is. Talk with the doctor if you are not sure how much of this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) to give to your child.
- Different brands of this medicine may not be for use in children younger than 4 years of age. The chance of choking may be raised. Talk with the doctor if you are not sure if this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) is right for your child.
If your child is pregnant or breast-feeding a baby:
- Talk with the doctor if your child is pregnant, becomes pregnant, or is breast-feeding a baby. You will need to talk about the benefits and risks of using this medicine.
How is this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) best taken?
Give this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) as ordered by your child's doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Give this medicine with or without food. Give with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Some drugs may need to be given with food or on an empty stomach. For some drugs, it does not matter. Check with your pharmacist about how to give this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies) to your child.
- Have your child chew well before swallowing. Some brands may be swallowed whole or melted in the mouth. Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Give a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your child's next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your child's normal time.
- Do not give 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your child's doctor or get medical help right away if your child has any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Black, tarry, or bloody stools.
- Very upset stomach or throwing up.
- Very bad belly pain.
- Throwing up blood or throw up that looks like coffee grounds.
- Stomach cramps.
What are some other side effects of One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your child's doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother your child or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Hard stools (constipation).
- Change in color of stool to green.
- Loose stools (diarrhea).
- Belly pain.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your child's doctor. Call your child's doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies?
- Store in the original container at room temperature.
- Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom.
- Protect from light.
- Protect from heat.
- Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
- Check with your pharmacist about how to throw out unused drugs.
Consumer Information Use and Disclaimer
- If your child's symptoms or health problems do not get better or if they become worse, call your child's doctor.
- Do not share your child's drug with others and do not give anyone else's drug to your child.
- Keep a list of all your child's drugs (prescription, natural products, vitamins, OTC) with you. Give this list to your child's doctor.
- Talk with your child's doctor before giving your child any new drug, including prescription or OTC, natural products, or vitamins.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. If you have any questions about this medicine, please talk with your child's doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Some drugs may have another patient information leaflet. Check with your pharmacist. If you have any questions about this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies), please talk with your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
This information should not be used to decide whether or not to take this medicine or any other medicine. Only the healthcare provider has the knowledge and training to decide which medicines are right for a specific patient. This information does not endorse any medicine as safe, effective, or approved for treating any patient or health condition. This is only a brief summary of general information about this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies). It does NOT include all information about the possible uses, directions, warnings, precautions, interactions, adverse effects, or risks that may apply to this medicine. This information is not specific medical advice and does not replace information you receive from the healthcare provider. You must talk with the healthcare provider for complete information about the risks and benefits of using this medicine (One A Day Kids Jolly Rancher Gummies).
Review Date: December 6, 2017
More about multivitamin with iron
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Multivitamin with iron
- Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Iron, and Vitamin C
- Cyanocobalamin/Folic Acid/Iron
- Ferrous Fumarate/Polysaccharide Iron Complex/Vitamin C/Vitamin B3
- Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B3
- ... +13 more
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex and Folic Acid (Wolters Kluwer)
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid (Wolters Kluwer)