PowerFlex (Canada)This page contains information on PowerFlex for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- PowerFlex Indications
- Warnings and cautions for PowerFlex
- Direction and dosage information for PowerFlex
PowerFlexThis treatment applies to the following species:
FEEDS FOR THE NATURAL ADVANTAGE™
Joint, Ligament and Tendon
● Supports normal cartilage and tendon function
● Supports normal hoof growth
● Supports normal joint mobility
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY.
Active Ingredients Per Scoop (35g / 1.2 Oz)
A Proprietary Blend of [Methylsulphonylmethane (MSM), Gotu Kola, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin C, Seaweed derived calcium, Omega 3 Oil, Hesperidin, Sea weed meal, Spirulina, Gelatin, Lysine, Zinc proteinate, Dextrose, Silica, Magnesium sulphate, Glucosamine sulphate] 35g.
● In case of accidental overdose, contact veterinarian immediately.
● If animals health worsens, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
● Not for long term use, unless directed by a veterinarian.
● Do not use in pregnant or lactating animals.
● Do not use in animals with bleeding disorders or thyroid disease unless directed by a veterinarian.
● This product may not be incorporated into a mixed feed.
WarningKeep out of reach of children and other animals. Not for use in horses intended for food.
WITHHOLDING PERIOD: Nil.
StorageStore in a dry place below 30°C out of direct sunlight. Reseal container after use.
FOR USE IN HORSES ONLY. DIRECTIONS FOR USE*:
One scoop = 35 g / 1.2 oz
Scoops per day
Administer morning and evening. Introduce slowly over 14 days.
* 500 kg / 1100 lb horse.
BEST BEFORE: Use within 24 months from date of manufacture.
LittleOasis, 4226 Casino Road, Trail, BC, V1R4X3, Canada
1 877 283 1644
1 877 283 1644
NET CONTENTS 2kg (4.4lb), 4kg (8.8lb)
23 BENRONALDS STREET, SEVENTEED MILE ROCKS, QLD 4073, AUSTRALIA
|Telephone:||07 38 788 788|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2022-11-29