Penicillin G Procaine 110 (Canada)This page contains information on Penicillin G Procaine 110 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Penicillin G Procaine 110 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Penicillin G Procaine 110
- Direction and dosage information for Penicillin G Procaine 110
Penicillin G Procaine 110This treatment applies to the following species:
Penicillin G Procaine Premix 110 g/kg
(Premix for Broiler Chicken feeds)
Penicillin G Procaine USP
FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY
Penicillin G Procaine 110 Indications
1. As an aid in the treatment of necrotic enteritis caused by Clostridium perfringens in broiler chickens.
Dosage and Administration
To reduce the development of antimicrobial resistance and maintain effectiveness, use this antibiotic prudently.
Thoroughly mix 0.5 kg of PENICILLIN G PROCAINE 110 per tonne (1000 kg) of complete feed (equivalent to 55 g/tonne of active). Provide medicated feed as the sole ration for 5 days after detection of the disease.
1. PENICILLIN G PROCAINE 110 should only be used in the treatment of C. perfringens infections following diagnosis by a veterinarian or poultry pathologist.
2. If no improvement is seen during the treatment period, the diagnosis should be re-evaluated.
1) Treated chickens must not be slaughtered for use in food for at least 2 days after the latest treatment with this drug.
2) Do not feed to laying hens.
3) Penicillins can cause allergic reactions in sensitized individuals. Persons with known hypersensitivity to penicillins should avoid exposure to this product. When handling the product, avoid inhalation, oral exposure and direct contact with skin or eyes. Wash hands after handling.
4) Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C.
MANUFACTURED BY Bio Agri Mix LP, PO Box 399, Mitchell, ON N0K 1N0
Rev. BAM Aug-23-17
P.O. BOX 399, 11 ELLENS STREET, MITCHELL, ON, N0K 1N0
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Penicillin G Procaine 110 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29