Nobivac Lepto4This page contains information on Nobivac Lepto4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Lepto4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Lepto4
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Lepto4
Nobivac Lepto4This treatment applies to the following species:
LEPTOSPIRA CANICOLA-GRIPPOTYPHOSA-ICTEROHAEMORRHAGIAE-POMONA BACTERIN
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRI-
BUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Lepto4 Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older against Leptospira canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona and L. grippotyphosa. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
This product has also been shown to be effective against mortality and leptospiruria (shedding of Leptospira in the urine) caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona and L. grippotyphosa.
Dosage and Administration
Mix well before use. Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously. The initial dose may be given at 8 weeks of age or older. Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● This product has not been tested in pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 2668.00
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
Copyright © 2023 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2023-05-30