Nobivac Feline-Bb (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Feline-Bb for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline-Bb Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline-Bb
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline-Bb
Nobivac Feline-BbThis treatment applies to the following species:
Bordetella Bronchiseptica Vaccine
AVIRULENT LIVE CULTURE
For veterinary use in cats only
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, U.S. FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac® Feline-Bb is an intranasal vaccine containing an avirulent live culture of Bordetella bronchiseptica for the vaccination of healthy kittens and cats for prevention of disease caused by B. bronchiseptica.
Dosage and Administration
Aseptically reconstitute the desiccated vaccine with the sterile diluent provided. Remove the needle and administer 0.2 mL into one nostril. Healthy kittens 4 weeks of age or older should be vaccinated prior to confinement or when risk of exposure to B. bronchiseptica may exist. Healthy cats vaccinated at 8 weeks of age or older are protected as early as 72 hours post-vaccination. Safe for pregnant queens.
Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships.
- Store at 2° - 7°C (35°-45°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Shake well before use.
- Use contents promptly once reconstituted.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Burn vaccine container and all unused contents.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc., Omaha, NE 68103 USA
U.S. Veterinary License No. 165A
1 888 306-0069 (Canada)
NAC No.: 12082452
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline-Bb information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2016 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2016-10-31