Nobivac Feline-Bb (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Feline-Bb for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline-Bb Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline-Bb
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline-Bb
Nobivac Feline-BbThis treatment applies to the following species:
BORDETELLA BRONCHISEPTICA VACCINE
Avirulent Live Culture
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Feline-Bb Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 4 weeks of age or older against B. bronchiseptica. Duration of Immunity has not been established. A 72-hour onset of immunity has been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Dosage and AdministrationTransfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline Bb vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Remove the needle and administer 0.2 mL into one nostril. Safe for pregnant queens. Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized cats.
● Fetal health risks associated with the vaccination of pregnant animals with this vaccine cannot be unequivocally determined during clinical trials conducted for licensure. Appropriate strategies to address the risks associated with vaccine used in pregnant animals should be discussed with a veterinarian.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 1081.01
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (CAN)
For patent information:
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline-Bb information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2022 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-11-29