Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh (Canada)This page contains information on Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh
Nobivac Feline 1-HCPChThis treatment applies to the following species:
FELINE RHINOTRACHEITIS-CALICI-PANLEUKOPENIA-CHLAMYDIA PSITTACI VACCINE Modified Live Virus and Chlamydia
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia viruses and Chlamydia psittaci. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Dosage and AdministrationTransfer contents of the diluent vial to the Nobivac® Feline 1-HCPCh vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved.
Two doses are required for primary immunization.
Initial vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 9 weeks of age or older.
Second vaccination: Inject 1 dose (1 mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly 3 to 4 weeks following the initial vaccination.
The presence of maternal antibodies is known to interfere with the development of active immunity in cats and additional boosters will be required in most young animals. Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35°-46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
● Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
● In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
● Contains gentamicin as a preservative.
● Some reports suggest that in cats, the administration of certain veterinary biologicals may induce the development of injection-site fibrosarcomas.
● Do not vaccinate pregnant cats.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health
Omaha, NE 68103 USA
VLN 165A/PCN 16E1.20
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
Intervet Canada Corp.
16750 ROUTE TRANSCANADIENNE, KIRKLAND, QC, H9H 4M7
|Fax:||Toll-free 888-498-4444; local 514-428-7014|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac Feline 1-HCPCh information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the Canadian product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2021 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2021-10-04