Nobivac EDGE Lepto4This page contains information on Nobivac EDGE Lepto4 for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Nobivac EDGE Lepto4 Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Nobivac EDGE Lepto4
- Direction and dosage information for Nobivac EDGE Lepto4
Nobivac EDGE Lepto4This treatment applies to the following species:
LEPTOSPIRA CANICOLA-GRIPPOTYPHOSA-ICTEROHAEMORRHAGIAE-POMONA BACTERIN
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
Nobivac EDGE Lepto4 Indications
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older against L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, and L. grippotyphosa. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
This vaccine has also been shown to be effective against leptospiruria (shedding of Leptospira in the urine) caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, and L. grippotyphosa.
Vaccinate with one dose (0.5 mL) subcutaneously at 8 weeks of age or older. Booster 2 - 4 weeks later. The need for annual booster vaccinations has not been established for this product; consultation with a veterinarian is recommended. Following the advice of the American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client-patient relationships. Use entire contents immediately.
● Store at 2° - 8°C (35° - 46°F).
● Do not freeze.
● Do not mix with other vaccines.
● Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
● Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
● Mix well before use.
● Contains gentamicin and amphotericin B as preservatives.
● Studies have not been performed in pregnant bitches.
● The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
Intervet Inc. d/b/a Merck Animal Health, Omaha, NE 68103 USA
1 800 224-5318 (USA)
1 866 683-7838 (Canada)
For patent information:
2 GIRALDA FARMS, MADISON, NJ, 07940
|Technical Service (Companion Animal):||800-224-5318|
|Technical Service (Livestock):||800-211-3573|
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Nobivac EDGE Lepto4 information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2019 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2019-09-30