Laser Sheen ConcentrateThis page contains information on Laser Sheen Concentrate for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Laser Sheen Concentrate Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Laser Sheen Concentrate
- Direction and dosage information for Laser Sheen Concentrate
Laser Sheen ConcentrateThis treatment applies to the following species:
Dazzling Shine & Detangler
Showring shine lasts a week
Cuts grooming time in half
Won’t make hair brittle and minimizes breakage
PUTS ON AN INCREDIBLE SHINE
- Makes coats sleek and shiny
- Leaves hair soft and silky
- Detangles manes and tails
- Eliminates static fly-away
- Never greasy, oily, sticky or slippery
- Repels dust and dirt
- Prevents manure, grass and latigo stains
- Cuts grooming time in half
- Keeps coats looking healthy and clean
- Lasts up to a week
- Concentrated formula costs less to use
- Just add water and spray
- Outperforms other coat polishes or your money back
- Spray a fine mist of Laser Sheen® Dazzling Shine & Detangler on your horse’s coat, mane and tail until damp. Hand stroke in direction of hair and let dry. Then brush, towel or hand rub coat to finished look.
- Use Laser Sheen® Concentrate every time you bathe your horse to keep him looking clean and shiny up to a week.
- Spray Laser Sheen® Dazzling Shine & Detangler on your horse’s mane and tail right after shampooing to keep hair tangle-free and more manageable with no static electricity.
- Several days before a show or other big event, shampoo your horse and apply Laser Sheen® product. This gives the coat’s natural oils time to regenerate while the Laser Sheen® product prevents spots and stains.
- On show day, apply Laser Sheen® Dazzling Shine & Detangler to your horse’s entire coat for a first place finishing touch.
- Keep a bottle of Laser Sheen® Dazzling Shine & Detangler spray handy for last minute touch-ups right before showtime.
- If your horse’s mane or tail gets terribly tangled, use Laser Sheen® Concentrate to work out snarls and knots without pulling out or breaking a lot of hair.
- Apply Laser Sheen® Dazzling Shine & Detangler to white markings to keep those easily stained areas cleaner longer.
Save & Shine
Give your horse a first-class shine without paying a premium price. Laser Sheen® Concentrate costs less than the price of ShowSheen® and delivers top quality results. Try it yourself and see.
EASY TO USE - JUST ADD WATER
Calibrated Window Makes Mixing a Snap
Ounces are measured out for you. Just invert the bottle and pour out what you need.
Mix up a Quart
Pour 3 oz. of Laser Sheen® Concentrate in a quart sprayer, add water and shake.
Mix up a Gallon
For big grooming jobs, empty entire bottle (12 oz.) of Laser Sheen® Concentrate into a gallon container, add water and shake well. Apply with a fine mist sprayer.
The Laser Sheen® Concentrate GUARANTEE
We guarantee you’ll like Laser Sheen® Concentrate better than ShowSheen®, or any other ready-to-use coat polish, or your money back. Call 1-800-234-2269 for more information.
ShowSheen® is a registered trademark of W.F. Young, Inc.
CENTRAL Garden & Pet
Farnam - Your Partner in Horse Care™
Manufactured for: FARNAM HORSE PRODUCTS, A Division of Farnam Companies, Inc., P.O. Box 34820, Phoenix, AZ 85067
Call with questions or comments
In the US: 800-234-2269
In Canada: 800-548-2828
Wellmark International, 100 Stone Road West, Suite 111, Guelph ON N1G 5L3
©2000, 2006, 2009 Farnam Companies, Inc.
Farnam, the Farnam logo, Laser Sheen and Your Partner in Horse Care are trademarks of Farnam Companies, Inc.
Central Garden & Pet and its logo are trademarks of Central Garden & Pet Company
12 fl oz (355 ml)
MAKES ONE GALLON
NAC No.: 1000326.1
301 WEST OSBORN ROAD, P.O. BOX 34820, PHOENIX, AZ, 85013-3928
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Laser Sheen Concentrate information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-05-30