Horse to Foal 2XThis page contains information on Horse to Foal 2X for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Horse to Foal 2X Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Horse to Foal 2X
- Direction and dosage information for Horse to Foal 2X
Horse to Foal 2XThis treatment applies to the following species:
Safe-Guard® (fenbendazole) 1.0%
TYPE B MEDICATED FEED
For the control of large strongyles, small strongyles and pinworms. For control of ascarids.
Easy One (1) Day Treatment!
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CONTENTS TREAT UP TO 2,000 LBS OF BODY WEIGHT
Mix the required amount with feed ration for easy ONE (1) DAY treatment!
ACTIVE DRUG INGREDIENT:
Fenbendazole: 1.0% (4.536 g/lb)
Processed grain by-products, calcium carbonate, molasses products, roughage products, silicon dioxide, propionic acid (preservative), acetic acid, natural and artificial flavoring components, sodium propionate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), propylene glycol and citric acid (preservative).
Directions For Use
Thoroughly mix the required amount of Horse to Foal 2X with feed ration.
Enclosed scoop measures 0.25 pound (4 oz).
● For the control of large strongyles, small strongyles and pinworms. the recommended dose is 5 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight (2.27 mg fenbendazole per pound) in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
Example: a 1,000-lb horse should receive 0.50 pound (8 oz) of Horse to Foal 2X in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
● For the control of ascarids, the recommended dose is 10 mg fenbendazole per kg body weight (4.54 mg fenbendazole per pound) in a ONE (1) DAY treatment.
Example: a 1.000-lb horse should receive 1.0 pound (16 oz) of Horse to Foal 2X in a ONE 11) DAY treatment.
● All horses must be eating normally to ensure that each animal consumes an adequate amount of medicated feed. Regular deworming at intervals of 6 to 8 weeks may be required due to the possibility of reinfection. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.
Crude Protein, min
Crude Fat, min
Crude Fiber, max
KEEP THIS AND ALL DRUGS OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS. The Safety Data Sheet (SDS) contains more detailed occupational safety information. To report adverse effects, obtain an SDS or for assistance, contact customer service at 1-800-821-5570.
Do not use in horses intended for human consumption.
● Apple flavored pellets
● For Horses of All Ages
Learn more about Horse to Foal 2X and Durvet’s line of apple flavored equine dewormers at:
Safe-Guard is property of Intervet International B.V. or affiliated companies or licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademark and other intellectual property laws. ©201 0 Intervet International B.V.
Visit us online!
Like us on Facebook
Fun & Free Stuff
Manufactured for: Durvet, Inc., Blue Springs, MO 64014
1.0 LB (0.453 KG)
P.O. BOX 279, 100 S.E. MAGELLAN DRIVE, BLUE SPRINGS, MO, 64014
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Horse to Foal 2X information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-04-21