Advecta II Small CatThis page contains information on Advecta II Small Cat for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Advecta II Small Cat Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Advecta II Small Cat
- Direction and dosage information for Advecta II Small Cat
Advecta II Small CatThis treatment applies to the following species:
4 MONTH SUPPLY
For use ONLY on cats 8 weeks and Older and Weighing 5 TO 9 LBS
Effectively breaks the flea life cycle
CONTAINS THE SAME ACTIVE INGREDIENTS USED IN ADVANTIX®II
Advecta™II is not manufactured by or distributed by Bayer.
Advantix®II is a registered trademark of Bayer Healthcare LLC.
Convenient, easy-to-apply topical solution. For use ONLY on cats 8 weeks and Older and Weighing 5 to 9 lbs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Advecta II Small Cat Caution
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For medical emergencies or consumer questions call 1-855-844-4375.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment or advice.
Hazards To Humans
Advecta II Small Cat Caution
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
Hazards To Domestic Animals
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not allow children to apply product.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON CATS OR KITTENS 8 WEEKS AND OLDER WEIGHING 5 to 9 lbs.
DO NOT USE ON OTHER ANIMALS
DO NOT EXCEED LABELED DOSAGE AMOUNT FOR CATS
DO NOT APPLY MORE THAN ONE (1) TUBE PER TREATMENT ON ANY CAT
DO NOT HAVE CONTACT OR ALLOW CHILDREN TO HAVE CONTACT WITH TREATED AREA UNTIL COMPLETELY DRY.
SIDE EFFECTS (CATS): Monitor your cat after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-855-844-4375.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes, or allow your pet to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the pet licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in the Storage and Disposal section.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. On cats, do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly treatment schedule.
Storage And Disposal
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING:
Non-refillable container. If empty: Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 1-888-846-4231 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
For more information call our experts at 1-888-846-4231
EPA Reg. No. 2596-181-91384
EPA Est. No. 2596-OH-1
Manufactured for: CAP IM Supply, Inc., 2825 E. Cottonwood Pkwy, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
Made in the USA
0.056 fl. oz (1.6ml), Contains 4 tubes, each 0.014 fl.oz (0.4ml)
923 SOUTH BRIDGEWAY PLACE, EAGLE, ID, 83616
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Advecta II Small Cat information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2020 Animalytix LLC. Updated: 2020-10-21