Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler GelThis page contains information on Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler Gel for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler Gel Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler Gel
- Direction and dosage information for Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler Gel
Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler GelThis treatment applies to the following species:
- CONDITIONS FOR LONGER, STRONGER TAILS & MANES
- UNLOCKS THE TOUGHEST KNOTS & MATS
- Vitamin E and Silk Amino Acids Moisturize
- Saturates Deep to Remove Tangles
- Nourishes & Shines Hair
- Keeps Working All Week
Directions For Use
1. Apply small amount to top of tangle allow to saturate.
2. Comb out by starting from the bottom of the tangle working to the top.
3. Comb through tail & mane for continuous conditioning.
4. For best results, apply ShowSheen® Hair Polish to coat and tail for ultimate showring shine.
Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, C13-C14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silk Amino Acids, and Fragrance
DETANGLES DOG MATS
Distributed by: W. F. Young, Inc., E. Longmeadow, MA 01028 U.S.A.
4 fl oz
NAC No.: 1099056.2
302 BENTON DRIVE, EAST LONGMEADOW, MA, 01028-5990
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Absorbine ShowSheen Detangler Gel information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2017 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2017-07-10