Ubrogepant Side Effects
Applies to ubrogepant: oral tablets.
Side effects include:
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to ubrogepant: oral tablet.
The most commonly reported adverse reactions have included nausea and somnolence.[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Somnolence (includes sedation and fatigue)[Ref]
Common (1% to 10%): Nausea, dry mouth[Ref]
Frequently asked questions
- What are the new drugs for the treatment of migraines?
- How do Ubrelvy, Qulipta and Nurtec compare for migraines?
- What is Ubrelvy used for and how fast does Ubrelvy work?
- Ubrelvy vs Imitrex (sumatriptan): How do they compare?
- Ubrelvy vs Emgality: How do they compare for migraines?
- Is Ubrelvy a narcotic used for migraine?
- How do you take Ubrelvy tablets?
More about ubrogepant
- Check interactions
- Reviews (181)
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: CGRP inhibitors
- En español
Related treatment guides
1. "Product Information. Ubrelvy (ubrogepant)." Allergan Inc (2019):
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.