Theracaps Multi-Symptom Cough & Cold Reliever Side Effects
Generic Name: acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine
Note: This document contains side effect information about acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Theracaps Multi-Symptom Cough & Cold Reliever.
Applies to acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine: oral capsule, oral packet, oral syrup, oral tablet
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
- Signs of liver problems like dark urine, feeling tired, not hungry, upset stomach or stomach pain, light-colored stools, throwing up, or yellow skin or eyes.
- Not able to pass urine or change in how much urine is passed.
- A very bad skin reaction (Stevens-Johnson syndrome/toxic epidermal necrolysis) may happen. It can cause very bad health problems that may not go away, and sometimes death. Get medical help right away if you have signs like red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (with or without fever); red or irritated eyes; or sores in your mouth, throat, nose, or eyes.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
- Feeling sleepy.
Some side effects of Theracaps Multi-Symptom Cough & Cold Reliever may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.
More about Theracaps Multi-Symptom Cough & Cold Reliever (acetaminophen / chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan / pseudoephedrine)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Related treatment guides
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. In addition, the drug information contained herein may be time sensitive and should not be utilized as a reference resource beyond the date hereof. This material does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. This information is a reference resource designed as supplement to, and not a substitute for, the expertise, skill , knowledge, and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate safety, effectiveness, or appropriateness for any given patient. Drugs.com does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of materials provided. The information contained herein is not intended to cover all possible uses, directions, precautions, warnings, drug interactions, allergic reactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.