Salonsip Aqua-Patch Side Effects
Generic Name: menthol topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about menthol topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Salonsip Aqua-Patch.
For the Consumer
Applies to menthol topical: external aerosol, external aerosol powder, external cream, external gel, external kit, external liquid, external lotion, external patch, external solution
Other dosage forms:
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
- Very bad skin irritation.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
- Skin irritation.
- Burning or stinging feeling. Most of the time, this will go away after a few days.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to menthol topical: compounding crystal, mucous membrane lozenge, topical cream, topical film, topical gel, topical liquid, topical lotion, topical pad, topical powder, topical spray, topical stick
Local side effects have included redness and irritation at site of application.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Cold & Hot (menthol topical)." Major Pharmaceuticals Inc, Livonia, MI.
2. "Product Information. BENGAY Pain Relieving (menthol topical)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
3. "Product Information. Stopain (menthol topical)." DRJ Group Inc, Carlsbad, CA.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about Salonsip Aqua-Patch (menthol topical)
- Salonsip Aqua-Patch Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: topical rubefacient