Salonsip Aqua-Patch Side Effects
Generic Name: menthol topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about menthol topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Salonsip Aqua-Patch.
For the Consumer
Applies to menthol topical: external aerosol, external aerosol powder, external cream, external gel, external kit, external liquid, external lotion, external patch, external powder, external solution
Other dosage forms:
What are some side effects that I need to call my doctor about right away?
- Very bad skin irritation.
What are some other side effects of this drug?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Skin irritation.
- Burning or stinging feeling. Most of the time, this will go away after a few days.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to menthol topical: compounding crystal, mucous membrane lozenge, topical film, topical gel, topical liquid, topical lotion, topical pad, topical powder, topical spray, topical stick
Local side effects have included redness and irritation at site of application.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. BENGAY Pain Relieving (menthol topical)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
2. "Product Information. Cold & Hot (menthol topical)." Major Pharmaceuticals Inc, Livonia, MI.
3. "Product Information. Stopain (menthol topical)." DRJ Group Inc, Carlsbad, CA.
Some side effects of Salonsip Aqua-Patch may not be reported. Always consult your doctor or healthcare specialist for medical advice. You may also report side effects to the FDA.
More about Salonsip Aqua-Patch (menthol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient