R A Acne Side Effects
Generic Name: resorcinol topical
Note: This document contains side effect information about resorcinol topical. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name R A Acne.
Applies to resorcinol topical: topical cream
Along with its needed effects, resorcinol topical (the active ingredient contained in R A Acne) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor as soon as possible if any of the following side effects occur while taking resorcinol topical:Less common or rare
- Skin irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting
- headache (severe or continuing)
- nervousness or restlessness
- slow heartbeat, shortness of breath, or troubled breathing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
Some side effects of resorcinol topical may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:More common
- Redness and peeling of skin (may occur after a few days)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about R A Acne (resorcinol topical)
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antipsoriatics
Other brands: Resinol