Cisatracurium Side Effects
Applies to cisatracurium: parenteral injection
Side effects include:
Surgical patients: None with incidence >1% in clinical trials.
Intensive care patients: Prolonged recovery from neuromuscular blockade.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about cisatracurium
- Cisatracurium Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: neuromuscular blocking agents
Other brands: Nimbex
- Cisatracurium Besylate (AHFS Monograph)
- Cisatracurium Besylate Injection (FDA)
- Cisatracurium (Wolters Kluwer)