Yonsa Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Yonsa (abiraterone) is a member of the miscellaneous antineoplastics drug class and is commonly used for Prostate Cancer.
The cost for Yonsa oral tablet 125 mg is around $9,997 for a supply of 120 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Yonsa is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Yonsa availability.
This Yonsa price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Yonsa Coupons and Rebates
Yonsa offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Yonsa Co-pay Savings Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $10 per prescription fill with a maximum savings of $5000 per fill; maximum savings of $12,000 per calendar year allowed under the program; for additional information contact the program at 855-984-6307.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 855-984-6307 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Yonsa
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Yonsa (abiraterone acetate) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Yonsa SupportElligibility requirements:
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 400% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must reside in the US, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
- Co-payment assistance, reimbursement support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Yonsa (abiraterone acetate) Tablet
More information please phone: 855-449-6672 Visit Website
More about Yonsa (abiraterone)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug images
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics
- FDA approval history
- Other brands