Vivitrol Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Vivitrol (naltrexone) is a member of the drugs used in alcohol dependence drug class and is commonly used for Alcohol Use Disorder, and Opioid Use Disorder.
The cost for Vivitrol intramuscular powder for injection, extended release 380 mg is around $1,684 for a supply of 1 powder for injections, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Quoted prices are for cash-paying customers and are not valid with insurance plans. This price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Vivitrol is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. View generic Vivitrol availability for more details.
Intramuscular Powder For Injection, Extended Release
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Vivitrol Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Vivitrol offers may take the form of printable coupons, rebates, savings or copay cards, trial offers, or free samples. Certain offers may be printable from a website while others may require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from a medical professional.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Vivitrol Co-pay Savings Program
Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 per monthly prescription with a savings of $500 per fill; for additional information contact the program at 800-848-4876.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription until program expires
Form more information phone: 800-848-4876 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Vivitrol
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are typically sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and offer cost-free or discounted medicines, as well as copay programs, to individuals with low income or those who are uninsured/under-insured and meet specific criteria. Eligibility requirements for each program may vary.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Eligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) Injection
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Vivitrol2gether Support ServicesEligibility requirements:
- Must have no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Based on FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- This program is intended for US HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS and/or Professionals involved in Healthcare Reimbursement Co-payment assistance, reimbursement support, patient support, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients. *Patients in need who appear not to qualify should still call.
- Vivitrol (naltrexone) Injection
More information please phone: 800-848-4876 Visit Website
More about Vivitrol (naltrexone)
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (198)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (3)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Support group
- FDA approval history
- Drug class: drugs used in alcohol dependence
- En español