Trusopt Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Trusopt (dorzolamide ophthalmic) is a member of the ophthalmic glaucoma agents drug class and is commonly used for Glaucoma - Open Angle and Intraocular Hypertension.
This Trusopt price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Trusopt ophthalmic solution 2% is around $97 for a supply of 10 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Trusopt is available, see dorzolamide ophthalmic prices.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Trusopt Coupons and Rebates
Trusopt offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Trusopt
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Merck Patient Assistance Program
- Determined case by case
- At or below 400% of FPL
- Not specified
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- At Merck we realize that sometimes exceptions need to be made based on the patient's individual circumstances. Individuals who do not meet the insurance criteria may still qualify for the Merck Patient Assistance Program if they attest that they have special circumstances of financial hardship, and their income meets the program criteria. *The Enrollment Form must be mailed. Please do not fax.
- Trusopt (dorzolamide) Ophthalmic Solution/Drops
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Trusopt (dorzolamide)
More about Trusopt (dorzolamide ophthalmic)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: ophthalmic glaucoma agents