Toujeo SoloStar Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Toujeo SoloStar (insulin glargine) is a member of the insulin drug class and is commonly used for Diabetes - Type 1 and Diabetes - Type 2.
Toujeo SoloStar Prices
This Toujeo SoloStar price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Toujeo SoloStar subcutaneous solution (300 units/mL) is around $397 for a supply of 4.5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Toujeo SoloStar is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Toujeo SoloStar availability.
|4.5 (3 x 1.5 milliliters)||$88.17||$396.78|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Toujeo SoloStar Coupons and Rebates
Toujeo SoloStar offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Toujeo Sanofi RX Savings Card: Eligible patients may pay no more than $10 on each of up to 12 prescriptions with maximum savings of $500 off per pack; for additional information contact the program at 866-390-5622.
|Applies to:||Toujeo Solostar|
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Toujeo SoloStar
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Sanofi Patient Connection Program
- Must have no prescription insurance, be ineligible for any state and federal programs
- At or below 500% of FPL for oncology products and at or below 250% of FPL for all other products
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US resident.
- Negative decision may be appealed. Insurance benefits, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. Exceptions to guidelines considered. Patients who do not file taxes must either request a 4506-T form from the IRS, submit proof of benefits received (such as Social Security) Earning Statement, or submit W2's of the person who is supporting them financially. Healthcare provider must contact the Program for REORDER FORMS. *On most medications, excluding Lovenox, patients with Medicare Part D may be considered if they are not eligible for Low Income Subsidy, and they have spent at least 5% of annual household income on out-of-pocket costs for medications.
- Toujeo Solostar (insulin glargine)
More about Toujeo SoloStar (insulin glargine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 26 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: insulin