Tivorbex Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Tivorbex (indomethacin) is a member of the Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs drug class and is commonly used for Pain.
This Tivorbex price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Tivorbex oral capsule 20 mg is around $444 for a supply of 90 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Tivorbex is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Tivorbex availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Tivorbex Coupons and Rebates
Tivorbex offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Tivorbex Iroko Cares Savings Card: Commercially Insured Patients - May pay as little as $10 copay on each prescription of 30 capsules or more; for additional information contact the program at 888-591-9796.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Tivorbex
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Tivorbex (indomethacin)
More about Tivorbex (indomethacin)
- Tivorbex Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Alerts (5)