Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Sep 7, 2021.
Generic name: INDOMETHACIN 20mg
Dosage form: capsule
General Dosing Instructions
Carefully consider the potential benefits and risks of TIVORBEX and other treatment options before deciding to use TIVORBEX. Use the lowest effective dosage for the shortest duration consistent with individual patient treatment goals [see Warnings and Precautions (5)].
For treatment of mild to moderate acute pain, the dosage is 20 mg three times daily or 40 mg two or three times daily.
Frequently asked questions
- What is Ardosons called in the U.S?
- Can I take Tylenol while taking indomethacin and can these drugs be alternated every 3 hours?
- Why is my poop green? What does this mean?
More about Tivorbex (indomethacin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- FDA Approval History
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.