Subsys Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Subsys (fentanyl) is a member of the narcotic analgesics drug class and is commonly used for Breakthrough Pain and Chronic Pain.
This Subsys price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Subsys sublingual spray 100 mcg is around $624 for a supply of 10 spray, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Subsys is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Subsys availability.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Subsys Coupons and Rebates
Subsys offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Subsys Patient Co-pay Savings Program: Get 10 FREE units 100mcg and/or up to 30 FREE units 200-1600mcg; PLUS save up to $1000 on each prescription; for additional information contact the program at 855-766-6502.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Subsys
Provider: Subsys Patient Assistance Program
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 300% of FPL
- *See Additional Information section below
- Must be US citizen or legal resident residing in the US or US territories and treated by a US licensed healthcare provider.
- *Patient must be 18 years old or older and have documented diagnosis of cancer and breakthrough cancer pain.
- Subsys (fentanyl) Spray
Provider: Child Safety Kit
- Not applicable
- Not applicable
- Not specified
- Must be a US resident
- * Contact program for details. Please visit: (www.Subsys.com) (www.Syndros.com) for more information.
- Subsys (container for subsys) Safety Kit
More about Subsys (fentanyl)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesics