Odomzo Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Odomzo is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. See generic Odomzo availability.
Odomzo (sonidegib) is a member of the hedgehog pathway inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Basal Cell Carcinoma.
The cost for Odomzo oral capsule 200 mg is around $13,132 for a supply of 30 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Odomzo price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Odomzo Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Odomzo offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings or copay card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Odomzo Copay Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $10 per month with a maximum savings of $15,000 per calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 877-636-6961.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- Per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 877-636-6961 or Visit website
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Odomzo
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Odomzo (sonidegib) Capsule
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
Provider: Odomzo Support Patient Assistance Program (PAP)Elligibility requirements:
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage for needed medication
- At or below 400% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- Must reside in the US, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
- Co-payment assistance, and patient assistance programs are available for eligible patients.
- Odomzo (sonidegib) Capsule
More information please phone: 844-563-6696 Visit Website
More about Odomzo (sonidegib)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1)
- Drug images
- En español
- Drug class: hedgehog pathway inhibitors
- FDA approval history