User Reviews for Tolak

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tolak.

Actinic Keratosis

Summary of Tolak reviews 4.0 3 reviews

Reviews for Tolak

For Actinic Keratosis "I have used Efudex for years on my severely sun-worshiped skin. I could never tolerate more than 7-10 days, and never got great success. I tried Tolak once, with much better success. The mode of delivery, inactive ingredients or something made a big difference, and I tolerated it almost 4 weeks. 1X a day app and something about it makes side effects milder, yet results better. I ended up getting much better results than I ever got with Efudex. I see some people here are discouraged that they don't get inflamed as soon as they do with Efudex, but the milder reaction allowed me to stay with it much longer. I did get a severe reaction after the 3rd week, but excellent results. Will use again....no more Efudex for me."

Neuronic (taken for less than 1 month) September 2, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Actinic Keratosis "Used it for 4 days and no results whatsoever. Typical 5% Fluorouracil Cremes show at least redness. Tolak has shown none. More so, the formulation of it is horrible in that there are little white clumps Right out of the tube that make application difficult. The manufacturer offers hugely discounted coupons. You're better off buying the generic for better results."

SkinCancer (taken for less than 1 month) January 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Actinic Keratosis "I have used this cream for 5 days for pre-cancerous spots. Nothing is happening so far."

Sahar123 (taken for less than 1 month) July 29, 2016