User Reviews for Fluoroplex

Keratosis
10.0

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months November 16, 2015

For Skin Cancer: “Like many other Topical creams for skin cancer, It has a burning effect. Dryness then flaking on the area's applied. It helps when the flaking has stopped and your skin has had time to repair the dead drying and sometimes a bit of bleeding in my cases. but seems to get rid of the skin cancer. So for about a week you will look a little scally best used before or after any family photo's.”

Rasunder May 10, 2015

For Keratosis: “My doctor gave me this cream to use on precancerous spots on my face. She told me I could try on other spots as well. I have a large number of keratosi (plural?) on the tops of my thighs. I decided to try it out on them. It has only been a few days and they are almost completely gone!”