User Reviews for Picato

Actinic Keratosis 2 reviews 8 medications

Keratosis 1 reviews 16 medications

Summary of Picato reviews 3 reviews 8.5

Reviews for Picato

For Actinic Keratosis "I have ak on my legs & arms. After 5-6 yrs using the usual topicals and not having any real results, picato gave me the results I was looking for."

Kkbt (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

For Actinic Keratosis "I have now finished my second picato treatment for ak. I did the first about 8 months ago. While the process is quite painful and very unsightly for a good 29/24 days, I have been very pleased with not only the results of removing the AK sites but helped my entire face to look smoother, more evenly pigmented with fewer fine lines and weinkles. I did use coconut oil two days after the 3 day topical treatment. I had severe flsking, cracking, a few blisters and couldn't open my mouth to eat with the pain. The doctor did prescribe me s lotion to promote healing after the procedure but insurance wouldn't cover and it would cost $75. I stuck with the coconut oil. more info is needed for patients after treatment"

LeanneCJohnson March 23, 2016

For Keratosis "Works quickly, back to normal in approximately 1 week. Some spots returned after about 6 months and required a second treatment. Coupon available from manufacturer."

thisisridiculous (taken for less than 1 month) June 30, 2013