User Reviews for Picato

Keratosis
4.5

Summary of Picato reviews 4.8 7 reviews

Reviews for Picato

For Keratosis "After using this treatment over 2 months ago, the places on my face (cheek and nose) are still red. It caused huge blistering, pain, and looked like the worst sunburn you can imagine. Doctor says the redness will go away."

Fgayle77 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 22, 2018

For Actinic Keratosis "I was prescribed Picato .O15, 3days, twice a day approx one month after a small cancerous eruption on on my nose was removed. It is two months later and my nose is still beat red. My dermatologist says it takes awhile for the redness to go away. I went to a second dermatologist and he stated Laser should be used. I went to a 3rd dermatologist approx 3 days ago and she prescribed a cream twice a day and another cream at night. I go back to her in 2 weeks. ."

Camille (taken for less than 1 month) March 18, 2018

For Actinic Keratosis "This drug cost $841.24 for 3 little tubes of medicine with a very small amount of Picato in each tube. I applied it on my forehead as directed for 3 days, the infected area turned red, scabbed over and healed nicely. Approximately 1 month later my condition started to reappear and several months later I am in the same condition that I looked prior to my using this drug. It did nothing for me."

crawCT (taken for less than 1 month) January 19, 2018

For Actinic Keratosis "I started picato gel day after Christmas the 26th because I'm off work till Jan 2nd tuesday. The doctor administer on my nose 12/26. It was a bit red hours later and I rinsed off after 8 hrs. It is burning but not that bad. On day two I went back and had doctor administer on nose again. I was too scared to put on myself for fear of getting in my eyes. The doctor said don't put on if day three if too irritated. Well second night was completely different! Even though was put on my nose it got very, very red and SORE to left of nose also. I have NEVER EVER seen skin as RED and irritated EVER. It was put on for 2 and half hours 3rd day only. It get more RED AND SORE as time goes on AFTER the 3 days! Today is Monday - New Years day. It' s better from applying vaseline, neoposorin,"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 1, 2018

For Actinic Keratosis "I have ak on my legs & arms. After 5-6 yrs using the usual topicals and not having any real results, picato gave me the results I was looking for."

Kkbt (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

For Actinic Keratosis "I have now finished my second picato treatment for ak. I did the first about 8 months ago. While the process is quite painful and very unsightly for a good 29/24 days, I have been very pleased with not only the results of removing the AK sites but helped my entire face to look smoother, more evenly pigmented with fewer fine lines and weinkles. I did use coconut oil two days after the 3 day topical treatment. I had severe flsking, cracking, a few blisters and couldn't open my mouth to eat with the pain. The doctor did prescribe me s lotion to promote healing after the procedure but insurance wouldn't cover and it would cost $75. I stuck with the coconut oil. more info is needed for patients after treatment"

LeanneCJohnson March 23, 2016

For Keratosis "Works quickly, back to normal in approximately 1 week. Some spots returned after about 6 months and required a second treatment. Coupon available from manufacturer."

thisisridiculous (taken for less than 1 month) June 30, 2013