User Reviews for Picato

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Picato.

Keratosis

1 review 17 medications
Actinic Keratosis
6.3

Summary of Picato reviews 7.2 4 reviews

Reviews for Picato

For Actinic Keratosis "I started picato gel day after Christmas the 26th because I'm off work till Jan 2nd tuesday. The doctor administer on my nose 12/26. It was a bit red hours later and I rinsed off after 8 hrs. It is burning but not that bad. On day two I went back and had doctor administer on nose again. I was too scared to put on myself for fear of getting in my eyes. The doctor said don't put on if day three if too irritated. Well second night was completely different! Even though was put on my nose it got very, very red and SORE to left of nose also. I have NEVER EVER seen skin as RED and irritated EVER. It was put on for 2 and half hours 3rd day only. It get more RED AND SORE as time goes on AFTER the 3 days! Today is Monday - New Years day. It' s better from applying vaseline, neoposorin,"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 1, 2018

For Actinic Keratosis "I have ak on my legs & arms. After 5-6 yrs using the usual topicals and not having any real results, picato gave me the results I was looking for."

Kkbt (taken for less than 1 month) November 13, 2016

For Actinic Keratosis "I have now finished my second picato treatment for ak. I did the first about 8 months ago. While the process is quite painful and very unsightly for a good 29/24 days, I have been very pleased with not only the results of removing the AK sites but helped my entire face to look smoother, more evenly pigmented with fewer fine lines and weinkles. I did use coconut oil two days after the 3 day topical treatment. I had severe flsking, cracking, a few blisters and couldn't open my mouth to eat with the pain. The doctor did prescribe me s lotion to promote healing after the procedure but insurance wouldn't cover and it would cost $75. I stuck with the coconut oil. more info is needed for patients after treatment"

LeanneCJohnson March 23, 2016

For Keratosis "Works quickly, back to normal in approximately 1 week. Some spots returned after about 6 months and required a second treatment. Coupon available from manufacturer."

thisisridiculous (taken for less than 1 month) June 30, 2013