NeoProfen Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
NeoProfen (ibuprofen) is a member of the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents drug class and is commonly used for Chronic Myofascial Pain, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Neck Pain, and others.
This NeoProfen price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for NeoProfen intravenous solution (10 mg/mL) is around $1,921 for a supply of 6 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of NeoProfen is available, see ibuprofen prices.
|6 (3 x 2 milliliters)||$320.23||$1,921.37|
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
NeoProfen Coupons and Rebates
NeoProfen offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for NeoProfen
Provider: Recordati Reimbursement Hotline
- Not specified
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must also be a US citizen.
- Insurance benefits, patient assistance, claims assistance and/or other reimbursement help is offered. Applicant must attach proof of income for all adults in the household.
- NeoProfen (ibuprofen lysine) Injection
More about NeoProfen (ibuprofen)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents