Lipofen Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lipofen (fenofibrate) is a member of the fibric acid derivatives drug class and is commonly used for Hyperlipoproteinemia, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa - Elevated LDL, Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb - Elevated LDL VLDL, and others.
This Lipofen price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Lipofen oral capsule 50 mg is around $327 for a supply of 90 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Lipofen is available, see fenofibrate prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Lipofen Coupons and Rebates
Lipofen offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Lipofen
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lipofen (fenofibrate)
More about Lipofen (fenofibrate)
- Lipofen Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Drug class: fibric acid derivatives