Integra F Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Integra F (multivitamin with iron) is a member of the iron products drug class and is commonly used for Anemia and Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation and Deficiency.
Integra F Prices
This Integra F price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Integra F oral capsule (Vitamin B Complex with C, Folic Acid and Iron) is around $55 for a supply of 90 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Integra F Coupons and Rebates
Integra F offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Integra F Pharmacy Voucher: Eligible patients may save up to 80% at participating pharmacies; for additional information contact the program at 888-602-2978.
|Applies to:||Integra F|
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Integra F
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Integra Flowable (wound matrix)
More about Integra F (multivitamin with iron)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products