Femara Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Femara (letrozole) is a member of the aromatase inhibitors drug class and is commonly used for Breast Cancer, Breast Cancer - Adjuvant, Breast Cancer - Metastatic and others.
This Femara price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Femara oral tablet 2.5 mg is around $742 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Femara is available, see letrozole prices.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Femara Coupons and Rebates
Femara offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Femara Novartis Universal Co-Pay Card: Eligible patients may pay no more than $25 for each of your prescriptions with a maximum savings of $15,000 per year; for additional information contact the program at 877-577-7756.
|Number of uses:||per prescription per calendar year|
Femara Free Treatment Voucher: Eligible patients may receive a 1-treatment cycle supply (maximum 30 tablets); for additional information contact the program at 800-282-7630.
|Number of uses:||One-time offer|
Patient Assistance Programs for Femara
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Femara (letrozole) Tablet
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Femara (letrozole) Tablet
More about Femara (letrozole)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 53 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: aromatase inhibitors