Elidel Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Elidel (pimecrolimus topical) is a member of the miscellaneous topical agents drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema and Perioral Dermatitis.
This Elidel price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Elidel topical cream 1% is around $279 for a supply of 30 grams, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Elidel is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Elidel availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Elidel Coupons and Rebates
Elidel offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Elidel Rx Access Program: Most commercially insured patients pay no more than $40 per prescription; offer exclusively at Walgreens and participating independent pharmacies; for additional information contact the program at 855-280-0541.
|Number of uses:||3 times|
Elidel Rx Access Program: Commercially Insured/RX not covered: Eligible patients may pay no more than $75 on each of 2 fills; offer exclusively at Walgreens and participating independent pharmacies; for additional information contact the program at 855-280-0541.
|Number of uses:||2 Times|
Elidel Rx Access Program: Eligible uninsured patients may pay up to $150 on each of up to 3 prescription fills; offer exclusively at Walgreens and participating independent pharmacies; for additional information contact the program at 855-280-0541.
|Number of uses:||3 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for Elidel
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Valeant Patient Assistance Program
- Must have no prescription coverage
- At or below 200% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Wellbutrin XL IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR NEW PATIENTS. Call for information on the most recent medications as the list is subject to change.
- Elidel (pimecrolimus) Cream
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Elidel (pimecrolimus)
More about Elidel (pimecrolimus topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 34 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents