Charlotte 24 Fe Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
A generic version of Charlotte 24 Fe is available, see ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone prices.
Charlotte 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone) is a member of the contraceptives drug class and is commonly used for Birth Control.
Charlotte 24 Fe prices
The cost for Charlotte 24 Fe oral tablet (with iron 20 mcg-1 mg) is around $235 for a supply of 84, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Charlotte 24 Fe price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|84 (3 x 28 each)||$2.80||$234.95|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Charlotte 24 Fe Coupons, Copay Cards and Rebates
Charlotte 24 Fe offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings or copay card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
There are currently no Manufacturer Promotions that we know about for this drug.
Patient Assistance & Copay Programs for Charlotte 24 Fe
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines and copay programs to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Charlotte 24 FE (ethinyl estradiol-norethindrone) Tablet
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Charlotte 24 Fe (ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone)
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug images
- Drug class: contraceptives