ACETAMINOPHEN 500 MG
Medically reviewed on Oct 1, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg
Labeler: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC
NDC Code: 69618-011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen USP, 500 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
- If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
adults & children 12 years and over:
- take 1 tablet every 3-4 hours or 2 tablets every 6 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours
children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 15º to 30ºC (59º to 86ºF)
povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
call 516-341-0666, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark TYLENOL®.
Distributed by: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC, Valley Stream, NY 11580
|Labeler - Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC (079718111)|