Daytime Cold and Flu Multi symptom relief
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Nov 19, 2019.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg in 15mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg in 15mL
Labeler: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
NDC Code: 55319-066
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethoprhan HBr 10 mg
Phenlyephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms:
- minor aches and pains
- sore throat
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- adult takes more than 4 doses (30 mL each) in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 4 doses (15 mL each) in 24 hours
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Allery alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease) or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- a sodium-restricted diet
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse, or lasts more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adult)
- fever gets worse, or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs, with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL every 4 hours|
|children 6 to under 12 years||15 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 to under 6 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- When using Day Time and Night Time products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- each 15 mL contains: sodium 12 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate
citric acid, FD&C yellow #6, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN VICKS® DAYQUIL® COLD & FLU
Cold & Flu Relief
Acetaminophen Dextromethorphan HBr Phenylephrine HCL
- aches, fever, sore throat
- nasal congestion
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company.Vicks® and DayQuil® are registered trademarks of The Procter & Gamble Company.
MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
|DAYTIME COLD AND FLU
MULTI SYMPTOM RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)|
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets