44 470 (Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill imprint 44 470 has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan and phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of pain/fever; cough and nasal congestion; nasal congestion; cold symptoms; cough (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 44 470
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- corn starch
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine drops
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine liquid
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Vicks Dayquil Cold & Flu Relief, Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, Theraflu Warming Relief Daytime Severe Cold & Cough, Tylenol Cold Max Day, More (7) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.