44 470 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan and Phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 470 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan and Phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms; cough and nasal congestion; nasal congestion; pain/fever and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 470
- 44 470
- 325 mg / 10 mg / 5 mg
- 17.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
corn starch, magnesium silicate, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "44 470"
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Pods
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Powder Packets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.