Nighttime sleep aid Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 24, 2019.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg
Labeler: Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
NDC Code: 63941-860
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
for relief of occasional sleeplessness.
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
avoid alcoholic drinks.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 softgel (50 mg) at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
FD&C blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, sorbitan, white ink
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT IN UNISOM® SLEEPGELS®†
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 50 mg
Helps to reduce difficulty falling asleep
Safe, Non-Habit Forming
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Unisom® SleepGels®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE
KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
|NIGHTTIME SLEEP AID
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company) (868703513)|
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 345 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more