Remedy Zinc Skin Protectant
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 80%
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protection
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse area and allow to dry
- Apply as needed with each diaper change.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
|REMEDY ZINC SKIN PROTECTANT
white petrolatum paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries Inc. (025460908)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.