Remedy Zinc Skin Protectant
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 20g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-096
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 80%
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
- Temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness
For external use only.
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For skin protection
- Apply as needed
- For diaper rash
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse area and allow to dry
- Apply as needed with each diaper change.
- Protect from freezing. Avoid excessive heat.
|REMEDY ZINC SKIN PROTECTANT
white petrolatum paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries Inc. (025460908)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 11, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.