User Reviews for Clotrimazole

Also known as: Clotrimazole Troche, Mycelex Troche

Learn more about Clotrimazole.

Oral Thrush 8 reviews 30 medications

5.4
Summary of Clotrimazole reviews 8 reviews 5.4

Reviews for Clotrimazole

For Oral Thrush: "Didn't work very well after 14 days/5 tablets a day...still raw and hurts a bit, particularly when certain foods are eaten"

DHR August 22, 2016

For Oral Thrush: "I was given a prescription of Clotrimazole 10 mg Troche. It did not work for me and made my mouth raw with big single blisters 3 or 4. Scary stuff. I started Wednesday afternoon with one single dose and took the medicine for 4 more days. It made the taste of mouth worse. I had to stop it and let the physician know."

Warning! August 16, 2016

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: "I took 2 rounds of Mycelex Troche lozenges, 10 days each, 5 lozenges per day. I still have a raw area on inside of lower lip and do not feel "cured." I am going to ask my Doctor to try Diflucan next. I take a probiotic daily, a multi-vitamin and eat yogurt, yet this has never resolved."

PCPeony January 30, 2016

For Oral Thrush: "Only second day into it. Too soon to say but could not prevent lozenge from dissolving in only about five minutes. Was alarmed at brilliant yellow color of stools but then figured it out. It is not necessarily a problem but I wish my nurse had warned me."

Anonymous July 3, 2011

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: "I found the Troche very easy to use and not in the least objectionable. I have used it as prescribed for 7 days but feel that it should have been issued for a longer period of time. My mouth and throat are still sensitive and burning."

Anonymous November 27, 2010

Clotrimazole Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: "Tastes good and works fast!"

Anonymous February 2, 2010

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: "This was very easy to take. I noticed after taking it for 7 days (out of the 10 perscribed) that my thrush was completely gone. I noticed no side effects. I took it for all 10 days."

Anonymous July 6, 2009

Mycelex Troche (clotrimazole) for Oral Thrush: "I was on it for 10 days (5 tablets a day), it did not work for me and it was expensive even with insurance. The tablets are sweet like candy so they are easy to take."

Cocabo June 27, 2009