Medically reviewed on November 9, 2017.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: LIDOCAINE 5g in 100g
Labeler: Focus Health Group
NDC Code: 24357-702
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Lidocaine 5% w/w
temporarily relieves pain and itching due to anorectal disorders
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- allergic reaction occurs
- redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms begin or increase
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- When practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting of blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before applying.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: Apply to the affected area up to 6 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Store at USP controlled room temperature 20-25C (66-77F).
benzyl alcohol, carbomer 940, cholesterol, hydrogenated lecithin, isopropyl myristate, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, trolamine, water.
lidocaine 5% cream
|Labeler - Focus Health Group (826939949)|
|Registrant - DSC Laboratories, Inc. (097807374)|
|DSC Laboratories, Inc.||097807374||manufacture(24357-702)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about lidocaine topical
- Lidocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 148 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Lidocaine topical
- Glycerin and Lidocaine
- Lidocaine Aerosol
- Lidocaine Cream
- Lidocaine Gel
- ... +9 more