Equate Support Moisture Lubricant Eye
Medically reviewed on January 19, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL 6mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-145
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Support Moisture Lubricant Eye Drops
Propylene Glycol 0.6%
● for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
For use in the eye(s) only.
Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
● if solution changes color.
● if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
● avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
● replace cap after each use.
● remove contact lenses.
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye(s).
● the condition worsens or persists more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
● Shake well before use.
● Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
● Store at room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF).
● Keep tightly closed.
Boric acid, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, edetate disodium, gellan gum, mineral oil, polyhexamethylene biguanide (preservative), polyoxyl 40 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan tristearate and sorbitol. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
|EQUATE SUPPORT MOISTURE LUBRICANT EYE
propylene glycol solution/ drops
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (786790378)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.