How do you use a Qbrexza cloth?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 3, 2023.
Carefully open the individual packet of Qbrexza, unfold the cloth, and apply to dry, unbroken underarm skin. Apply by wiping across one entire underarm only one time; using the same Qbrexza cloth, wipe across the other underarm only one time. Do not cover the underarm area with a plastic dressing.
- Use Qbrexa as your doctor instructs. Talk to your health care provider if you are not sure if you have a medical condition that can be made worse by taking an anticholinergic medicine.
- Qbrexxa is applied one time daily (every 24 hours) to both underarms.
- Throw away (discard) the used Qbrexza cloth in the trash and then wash your hands to remove the medication as it may cause blurred vision if you touch your eyes.
- Do not reuse the Qbrexza cloth.
Related medical questions
- Is excessive sweating a sign of heart disease?
- Does Lexapro cause night sweats?
- Should gabapentin be taken with food?
- Dysport vs Botox: What's the difference?
- How does Botox (botulinum toxin) work?
- Jock Itch
- What is botulinum toxin used to treat?