User Reviews for Glycopyrronium topical

Hyperhidrosis
5.8

Reviews for Glycopyrronium topical

JeffMllmn · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 6, 2021

For Hyperhidrosis: “For most of my 72 years, excessive underarm sweating was intolerable. Recently my Dermatologist recommended Glycopyrronium, which, to my happiness, WORKS!”

A · Taken for less than 1 month February 6, 2021

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I used this medication for a week, and it really worked. However, on day 5 got every single side effect to the extreme. Dry mouth, throat, eyes, nose, blurred vision, distended bladder and trouble urinating. I also stopped sweating from all other parts of my body, and when I exercised, my face got extremely red and I began overheating. The benefits are absolutely not worth enduring the side effects. I won’t even continue trying to stick this out to see if they go away.”

DDBMD November 3, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I'm an ER doc, taking Adderall since high school. I tried older meds first for my hyperhidrosis, Robinul & Oxybutynin, both failed, were terrible, did nothing for sweating. Once Qbrexza was introduced I was amongst the first to try it and it truly works 100%. Although FDA approved for underarm sweating, it has stopped all my sweating. Since there is no generic, a month supply costs somewhere around $700.00 if paying cash. Thus, insurance companies may not cover it at first if you haven't tried the cheap meds (referenced above) first. The best way to get it covered by your insurance is to have your Dermatologist document in their progress note that you are a 4 on the HDSS (Hyperhidrosis Disease Severity Scale), Google it and it will be one of the first results. This is a surefire way to get your insurance plan to cover it, especially when a prior authorization and or/ medical necessity review is required. I've never had/ heard of/ learned of a solution to stop the Adderall sweats until this med came out.”

CC · Taken for less than 1 month July 12, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Used to have to wear panty liners in my shirts to cover armpit sweat. Could be 100 degrees or -18 and I was pitting out! Been on for almost two weeks, soooooo much better!!!!!!! I have had none of the side effects, not one. Try this product! Its a game changer!”

Jill · Taken for less than 1 month September 7, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Qbrexza works! There are side effects, but they are manageable. I use Qbrexza every other day and limit my swipes to one per area. I also use an all natural deodorant (non-aluminum) to minimize dry itchy skin. Since using Qbrexza, I am gaining a confidence that I never thought I would have!”

Chuchi · Taken for less than 1 month February 9, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Horrible!! Be careful if you use this on teenagers or young children. My daughter is 13 she used ONE ! one! wipe she ended up in the emergency room bladder blockage and her mouth inside turn white and super dry. She wasn’t able to eat or drink for over 48 hours. She was telling me she wants to cry and she was so dry no tear will come out. The medicine was over $500!! Plus the emergency room and the doctors appointment to follow up plus the medicine to get her back to normal over $3000 in hospital deductible. I contact the manufacturer and I only get I’m sorry that happened to her. A least reimbursed the medication but not. Is a very expensive risk and put your child in risk not worse it!!!!”

Ri · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 21, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “HOLY MOLY. I used to use this product off and on cause I would forget about applying it at night but since quarantine hit I decided to actually have a night time routine and I started using one pad a day regularly and I noticed I stopped sweating... everywhere. It was so weird cause I’ve sweat literally everywhere (mostly my underarms) for all of my life. I have always suffered from hyperhidrosis. Anyway, one morning I woke up with the WORST dry mouth I have EVER experienced. To the point where I was choking. My throat was so sore it was unbearable and my vision was so blurred. I am literally depressed cause this actually stopped my sweating but the side affects are just too much to handle.”

KT · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 20, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “The drug was great at eliminating my sweat problem, but at what cost? I experience almost all side effects even the severe. I got hives and was given several antihistamines from doctors because they couldn't figure out why they wouldn't go away. Later to find out that antihistamines have a negative reaction when taken with Qbrexza so my hives just kept getting worse. Since then, I've experienced terrible dry mouth, urinary tract issues and just this week began experience blurred vision. Went to the eye doctor and he confirmed it was probably the medication since my pupils were incredibly dilated which is also a side effect of the medication. I've never had an allergic reaction to any kind of medication. I wish I didn't have this experience with this medication since it does seem to work.”

TT · Taken for less than 1 month July 6, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I used this "off label" as a sample from my dermatologist for hyperhidrosis of the groin region. It was the easiest, non-irritating, best working product I have ever tried. I felt so free & confident to wear whatever type of pant I wanted without embarrassing sweat. I totally wish you could get this as a prescription for excessive sweating in the groin, but insurance only covers it for axillary hyperhidrosis. Totally bummed because it totally works!”

Steve · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 19, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “First day on Qbrexza I woke up with dried throat, next day I decided to use it around 5pm and drink a lot of water and I had no issues. I know side effects might vary but 4 months in and only side effect is dry throat once in a blue moon. Literally the best thing ever, I can finally wear normal clothes.”

Alex · Taken for less than 1 month June 26, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “First night with Qbrexza just 1 wipe and I am having have of the side effects, dry mouth, dry nose, itchy throat, blurred vision. This isn't worth the risk. Now I'm up 3am in the morning writing this cause I'm uncomfortable and can't go to sleep due to excessive dry mouth and nose.... Ugh... Aggravating... I will never try it again”

YaGirrrl · Taken for less than 1 month July 4, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “So I have definitely noticed a decrease in underarm sweating, not as much as I wish but I guess anything is an improvement. But I want to warn anyone that uses this, WASH YOUR HANDS!!! I put this on right before bed and forgot to wash my hands. I woke up in the night and realized my contacts were still in so I took them out. Fast forward to the next morning, I looked in the mirror and my eyes were dilated so big they looked almost completely black! Stayed that way almost all day and going outside into the sun was almost unbearable, I had to wear my glasses and then sunglasses on top, not to mention I looked like I had been nose deep in cocaine that morning. Follow the directions!!!”

BKG123 · Taken for 6 months to 1 year September 18, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Have been using Qbrexza for six months for underarm sweating. Was working great. In the past two weeks though, the side effects have come out of nowhere & hit me hard. Excessive dry mouth to the point of choking on food, urinary problems, blurred vision & inability to sweat. I was working out, doing my normal routine & spiked a crazy high fever. At first I thought it was the flu but I was fine the next day. Went to workout tonight, same thing happened & my coach noticed I wasn’t sweating. Stopping immediately. Will be calling my dermatologist tomorrow!”

Latina_787 · Taken for less than 1 month May 10, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Qbrexza started to work for my sweating right away. I did experience some dryness of the mouth and throat but it goes away as the day progresses. Lots of water is a very important factor, the water helps with dryness and constipation. My experience is way better than I had expected from the medicine.”

cas7491 · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 26, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I had been on drysol for years (I'm in my 30s); however, it was becoming increasingly difficult for my pharmacy to get and the itching on application nights would keep me up. My dermatologist suggested Qbrezxa and I've been pleased, especially as I find the wipes far easier to apply than drysol. I have a little itching after application, but it's nothing compared to what I experienced with drysol. I did have severe dry mouth and throat irritation during the first week or so, but I increased my water intake and this drastically decreased (possibly as my body adjusted to the medication). Everyone responds to medications differently, but for me, the benefits far outweigh the risks.”

Gee · Taken for less than 1 month July 27, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Worked for my hyperhidrosis of the palms. My dermatologist suggested to give it a try at night and use one of those wipes in each palm. Provided me with free samples. Worked to get rid of the sweat but the side effect of this medication is horrible. Blurred vision, dilated pupils and very sensitive to the light. I’ll take the sweat any time over those side effects! Would not use again!”

Olive · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 23, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I use Qbrexa under my arms and it has seriously changed my life. I’m allergic to aluminum so most other options just made my sweating worse. I’m a young college student so I also didn’t want to try any pill that might have other lasting side effects. I think it’s important to follow the directions EXACTLY. Only one swipe per area, wash hands immediately. Doing anything outside of that exactly has given me the side effects others have complained about. I did have dry mouth when I first started it, but it went away within about a week of use. I did sort of struggle to get my insurance to cover this expensive drug and it had to come from a specialty pharmacy, but it’s been completely worth it. I can wear sweaters and I don’t have to wash the straps of my book bag of sweat anymore.”

Jules · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 7, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I have been using Qbrexa for a few months now and it works great! I was using it every day, and did experience dry mouth at times, so I switched to every other day and it made a world of difference! I have even found that lately I can go a few days or even a week without using it and I still stay dry. I would recommend spacing it out if the side effects become too much. Definitely wear gloves when you apply it, to avoid unnecessary contact with other parts of your skin.”

Marylander · Taken for less than 1 month January 9, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Worked great the first week and then I got the most horrible rash that keeps getting worse and is spreading although I stopped taking the medication 10 days ago. My mouth began to get so dry to the point of choking. I am still itchy, red and irritated and the rash is spreading down my arms and breasts. Qbrexza stops the sweating but the side effects are dangerous.”

LS September 16, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I used it once as directed and the side effects I had were horrible, I almost passed out. My hands and face got swollen and red, I had the excessive dry mouth and throat, couldn’t even drink water, and terrible headache for 24 Hours. I've never had an allergic reaction to any kind of medication before.”

Ryan · Taken for less than 1 month July 13, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Worked amazing from day 1, however the side effects were horrible. Excessive dry mouth, couldn’t even eat. Dilated pupils, extremely sensitive to sun. Also stopped sweating from everywhere no matter how hot it was. This is scary and could lead to heat stroke quickly. My doc told me to discontinue immediately. Very upset by this as it’s the first thing that has ever stopped my underarm sweating.”

DDBMD · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 6, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Overall, A- experience. At initial use, caused a little excess drying near the underarms - went away in about a week. I am on my third month of Qbrexza and have no side effects. I am also using it on my feet (off label). It has cured my underarm and foot sweat. I don't use it every day. Not sure if it makes sense outside of my head, but I can feel if it's going to be a sweaty day or not. Based on that, I may only need to use a wipe every second or third day. Prior to starting Qbrexza I was on glycopyrrolate and oxybutynin - both dried me out 200% - I give them both an F-. Qbrexza is the way to go.”

Dee · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 4, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I have severe underarm sweat. I was prescribed this by my dermatologist. When I tried it for the first day it worked! But it never worked a single day after. It did not even decrease my sweating. I did not experience any side effects, but I also didn't experience anything in general.”

Curious D · Taken for less than 1 month March 3, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I've experienced severe hyperhidrosis for over 20 years. My dermatologist had a sample and suggested it. I followed the instructions applying to both underarms in the late afternoon. I woke up in the middle of the night with a major headache, dry mouth and throat that felt like it was swollen. Drank water and it was painful going down and caused a sore throat. I will say that it was effective the following day with no sweat. However I had to leave work due to fatigue. This product works without question. I will not take it again because the risks outweigh the reward. I would recommend them going with a smaller dosage to minimize the symptoms.”

Nick · Taken for less than 1 month September 15, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “I have only been using glycopyrrium for 2 weeks, no side effects the 1st week, but the 2nd week I'm having severe trouble swallowing food without drinking water, it's scary. I also don't like the burning under my arms it takes a 3 hours to go after the application. Qbreaxa works it's just the side effects. I don't like the feeling that I don't have enough salvia in my mouth to swallow food, I choke like a baby.”

Flutterfli · Taken for 6 months to 1 year March 7, 2020

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Started with samples of Qbrexza during their trial phase , I’ve been prescribed these wipes for over a year. I endured the horrible side effects blurred vision , dry mouth ( excessively dry I couldn’t talk or eat eventually took supplements for dry mouth ) but passed through with the thought it could get better and I had a temporarily sense of normality. The symptoms never left and eventually the wipes stopped working for me all together , would apply them and endure the stinging but still sweated excessively . Trying miradry soon .”

Isa · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 5, 2018

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Qbrexza had no effect on my condition. It would help for about 15 minutes with underarm excessive sweating, but then had no further benefit. Additionally it caused dry mouth and dehydration.”

Janice · Taken for less than 1 month April 21, 2019

Qbrexza (glycopyrronium) for Hyperhidrosis: “Qbrexza helped my excessive sweating however the side effects were terrible . I had every common side effect except burning red underarms.”