User Reviews for Drysol

Hyperhidrosis 191 reviews 10 medications

9.1
Summary of Drysol reviews 191 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Drysol

For Hyperhidrosis "Such bad sweating/leaking from armpits that thought I would give it a try. No prescrip required in Canada. Picked up the extra strength and used three nights in a row. Stopped my sweating 100 % immed after three nights. Last 2 mths before I had to use it again. I now add an extra night every couple of weeks and no sweat from pits for over a year. Yes, it can itch but remember to dab not smear it on. More doesn't work any better and almost no itch on my 2 week applications due to using less. Short term pain for long term gain"

Dry is all I have to say January 16, 2017

For Hyperhidrosis "I'm 24 and have sweat through the armpits of my shirts since puberty. Clinical strength/aluminum chloride products don't work. Every time I go clothing shopping, I think "will this show my sweat?" Finally, I told my dermatologist what I had tried already to reduce my underarm sweating, and she prescribed Drysol for me. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. The first day I wore a tight shirt without sweating through it, I almost cried. I am using it every night (not after showering or shaving) with very minimal irritation. To anyone who suffers from hyperhydrosis of the underarms, I say this: thanks to Drysol, I just wore a tight gray long-sleeved shirt to a party. No sweat marks."

Jolie9987 (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2017

For Hyperhidrosis "This product surely works! As an unlucky student, we wear uniforms. And my condition isn't helping me to boost my self-confidence to make friends or to do the things that a person without Hyperhidrosis can. I've seen a lot of reviews that Drysol can cause itchiness but I don't have this kind of problem so I am very thankful. I don't know why but the product didn't react to me like that. (Maybe I should ask my dermatologist) I am really happy with the result!!"

Akhyn December 26, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "After reading some other misleading reviews, I wanted to write my own. I have dealt with hyperhydrosis my entire life, and it's such a confidence killer. I could never dress nicely in high school because I'd always hear whispers about my underarm sweat stains. I tried certaindry and it worked for about 2 months then stopped. I was crushed. I finally was prescribed drysol, but I wasn't convinced that it would work. I've been using it for about a year now and I'm so shocked that it still works! I noticed that if you wash your underarms thouroughly, and dry them thouroughly the itch isn't as bad as if you were to just apply at the end of the day. The only time it's ever burned is if I over use it, or use it the same day as shaving. Worth a try"

Julezzz (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 23, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I suffered with hyperhidrosis for over 10 years. I had no idea it was an actual medical condition up until recently. I told my doctor about my issue and he prescribed Drysol. I must say it changed my life..i cried when I went a whole day without sweating!! Please ask your doctor about this if you have excessive sweating!"

Anonymous December 5, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Typical hyperhidrosis story, here. All of my white undershirts have nasty looking yellow/brown stains on the pits and a lot of colored shirts have white stains from sweating so much that over the counter deodorant had stained the pits. I'll admit, I didn't have a ton of hope for drysol, as no deodorant has ever worked for me. This stuff works. I'm amazed. The only problem is that it is excruciatingly itchy. I thought this would only be for the first couple of nights, but nope. Every single night it itches like hell for about 30 minutes. Even before I apply it, there's a slight itch. Occasionally the itching is accompanied by a slight burning sensation, but not always. The stuff works wonders and I'd rate it 10/10 if it wasn't for the itch."

Anonymous December 5, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! I have been suffering from Hyperhidrosis for almost 10 years when a coworker suggested drysol. And to my surprise it actually worked!! I tried all the over the counter deodorants and they never did the trick but this did. I use about once a week and have no problems. If i do miss a dosage I do notice that the sweating is a little worse but then i just put it on that night and all is good. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!"

MeganG28 November 30, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This changed my life. I read reviews before giving this a try and thought "well these people must not sweat as badly as I do." No, these people were all correct. This is like a miracle drug. I used to be able to stand outside in 20 degree Fahrenheit weather in a t-shirt and my armpits would be sweating. Now I can actually dress for the weather and not have to worry! I can wear long sleeves and my down jacket and NO SWEAT."

Amberlyn13 November 23, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Effective but it destroy 7 shirts in the arm pit because its too strong so think twice befor you use that stuff"

Jo6157 November 9, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Drysol has seriously changed my life! I have excessive sweating on my scalp and face. No matter where I went, sweat would be pouring down my face like a waterfall. The biggest issue I had with the sweating was at work as I was serving food, and obviously nobody wants to be served by the sweaty girl. Some days I didn't even want to go to class because I my face would be dripping with sweat. I was recommended Drysol by a dermatologist but I was told that it would sting a lot but I was willing to try anything. Let me warn you that it burns like crazy. You will want to wash it off but stay strong, it is worth it. I applied it on my face for 3 nights and my scalp for 2 nights and I am dry as a bone!!! Drysol has forever changed my life."

Skoulis November 9, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I just want to say that this product has completely changed my life. I used to wake up to sweaty arm pits and I would worry about lifting up my arms all day long, every day. I would wear jackets to cover up the sweating and try to wear white shirts to try and help. Not anymore. I am 100% satisfied with its results. The only negative effect was just a little tingling and itching, but wow was it worth it. I no longer have to worry about my arm pits! Definitely worth every penny."

aoxnwianw November 8, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I just got diagnosed with hyperhidrosis but have suffered from it since my teen years I am now 38 I never knew there was medicine for this I literally have failed at job interviews due to my excessive sweating on my head and face I stopped wearing makeup, lotion, and even started taking cold showers to try and decrease sweating but nothing worked so I have been using drysol 3 nights now and I have noticed some decrease but it hasn't completely gone away, I just hope the itching, stinging, burning sensation is worth it"

Fourangels October 30, 2016

"I was prescribed drysol because I found a lump in my armpit and my doctor thought it could be a clogged pore. The lump was gone within a week and so was any sweat! It wasn't painful for me, sometimes a little bit of itchiness but that's it. I just want to say to anyone who is experiencing pain, make sure you do not apply to freshly shaved armpits! The pharmisist told me this, one time I had shaved but forgot to put the drysol on before so I had to put it on after. I was in a lot of pain and it was very itchy. Otherwise this is a great product! I do sweat a lot on my hands and feet but when I use drysol it will stop for weeks!"

Dry9 October 16, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I have suffered from hyperhidrosis in the arm pits for years. No deodorants have worked, ever. I could literally feel sweat dripping out of my arms. I was recently prescribed DrySol for the sweating, and it works! I have gone through 2 weeks of the treatment and have had zero sweating in my pits. I would recommend only using the product on the area of your choice only 2-3 times a week. I usually do it before bed maybe every couple of days. I haven't had any pain or issues. The only thing I have had, was a slight itch, but no pain at all. I wouldn't recommend using it daily. It is so nice to be able to go out and not have to worry about lifting my arms and having puddles on my shirt. Good luck!"

Moby Nick October 8, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This is my first ever product review. I felt obligated to write this because it is a life changing solution. Was a bit worried when it only reduced my sweating after 2 days of use. I didn't think it would work because my sweaty hands were the worst I've ever seen (literally dripping, and unconcealable) On third night there was horrible itching and pain, but I endured it. The next day, hands were completely dry. I now only have to use it once in a while for maintenance. This completely changed my life, and I am glad to be rid of that dreaded hyperhidrosis. PS be sure NOT to use it on any cuts or skin that is already dry THANK YOU SO MUCH"

Review42 (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Ever since middle school I have suffered from hyperhidrosis since I was 12. My problem area was my armpits and I was very self conscious. Although this product has helped with the sweating it doesn't always work but ALWAYS causes extreme pain rashes and itching. There were times were I would feel like crying because of the pain. The product isn't terrible and certainly works but is NOT WORTH THE PAIN."

Test subject 24601 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 17, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I read the info sheet that was given to me when I got Drysol. It said some minor burning and irritation was possible. The first night I used it it burned to the point where after an hour I had to wash it off just so I could get to sleep. Even then it burned but it wasn't unbearable. The next night same thing. I'm liking the product as it helps but it isn't worth the pain. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This is hands down the best thing that has ever happened in my life. My problem areas are my hands and feet. They would sweat so bad, the sweat would appear through my sandals and my hands would stick to my paper when writing in school. So embarrassing. I used Drysol for 3 consecutive nights and after the 3rd night, I was sweat free! I did not experience burning and itching until the third night and, boy, was it unconformable to sleep in. I now only use it once a week, but will cut down later on in the year. Drysol did make my hands very dry to the point when I rub then together, the dead skin/flakes would fall off (and a lot of it). I am in search for a good hand cream, but I am in no rush because dry hands are better then sweaty ones."

RebeccaR98 August 26, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "This product is a God send. Minor burning sensation after applying and in the morning until I shower, but you have to weigh the positives with the negatives. I used to be drenched under my arm pits but now I can go a full 8+hr shift without even noticing any sweat."

webdev (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "Ive been using this product for only 3 weeks but I strongly recommend it !! I used it 3 days in a row at first before I got to bed I applied it on my under arms let dry throw on a t-shirt and went to bed. Like some of you I also expirienced some burning/itching sensation, first day it's was very mild but the third day it was bad but not unbearable. After that I'm just applying it 2x a week. It's a life changer before I couldn't even wear the tops I wanted it's was embarrassing walking around with there huge sweat stains on my underarms. But now I can wear what I please there's no need to put up with that anymore "

Leandrarafel August 1, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I've been using it for about a month and I've been sweat free ever since."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 29, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I finally talked to my doctor about my uncontrollable armpit sweating and she prescribed me drysol. I used to take freezing cold showers, dry off and be soaked in minutes! But drysol has helped me so much!! My pits stay dry and I can wear tank tops again without feeling drenched!"

Dry pits (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 19, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I have suffered from hyperhidrosis since puberty, and I would never raise my hand in class to ask questions. It caused me severe anxiety, and probably hurt my education. Two weeks ago I started using Drysol. IT CHANGED MY LIFE. I can now work an 8 hour shift in the light gray uniform shirt and be completely dry. My quality of life and confidence have skyrocketed. The only reason I'm not rating it a 10 is because of the itching. When applied, drysol causes me pretty severe itching in my underarms. I have been able to ignore it for the most part in public, but only with extreme discipline. If it didn't cause so much itching, this would be a miracle product."

evebananas July 13, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "I have been using Drysol for almost three weeks for my sweaty scalp, and it has worked wonders. The product is totally amazing!!! I have only one small problem, after using Drysol my scalp has become blotchy. Can anyone recommend a lotion or cream for the discoloration of my scalp? Also I need to know that the moisturizer won't stop the Drysol from working. Please reply ASAP!!!"

Dry but blotchy (taken for less than 1 month) July 10, 2016

For Hyperhidrosis "On July 4th. weekend I recommended Drysol to a very close friend. At first he was extremely skeptical about using the product. Because he had tried everything under the sun, he felt it would just be a waste of time. But after one application he was blown away by Drysol. His scalp was as dry as baby powder. For the first time in about twenty years he doesn't have to carry those darn face cloths around, and doesn't have to feel the utter humiliation that hyperhydrosis has plagued him with in the past. I am so thrilled for him! Since using the product he literally hasn't stopped smiling. I rate the product 10 out of 10."

DDOU. (taken for less than 1 month) July 4, 2016