User Reviews for Drysol

Hyperhidrosis 199 reviews 9 medications

9.1
Summary of Drysol reviews 199 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Drysol

For Hyperhidrosis "I began sweating as soon as I started college- probably from the mass amount of stress I'm always under. Any who, this product is amazing. I literally would be sitting in a normal temperature room and sweat would just be streaming from my arm pits down the sides of my body. I started using this and from day 1, absolutely no sweat. Not even at the gym. It does sting a little bit, but as far as I'm concerned, a little bit of stinging far outweighs the low self confidence, paranoia, and constant clamminess of my body. I 100% recommend this product to anyone."

The sweaty university student (taken for less than 1 month) March 17, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Drysol works very well. If you let your underarms completely dry, either by themselves or with a blow-dryer on low setting, there should be no irritation. If there is any continuous itching or burning, simply watch your armpits and dry them. Use sparingly."

Miss Wine March 13, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Okay: typical story. I would cry because I couldn't wear red, and so on and so forth. Anyway, I'm currently on day three of using this. Night one: it burned and itched a bit but nothing major, and the next day- you guessed it- no sweating. Zip. Zilch. Played ping pong for literally 2 hours and was dry as the Sahara. Night two: I showered and, without thinking, shaved, dried off thoroughly and applied the Drysol. I was shaking. My armpits felt like the fricken sun and I was considering writing my will. Day two: my pits hurt so bad that I couldn't lift my arms. Night three: showered, but definitely didn't shave. Burns unbelievably, and itches like sandpaper, but I believe that's because I basically slaughtered my sweat glands by shaving."

Anonymous #1021 February 28, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "When I was in middle school it is hard if you have hyperhidrosis. Your self confidence is way low and I can NEVER wear shirts without a jacket over it to hide the pit stains. It really did suck. I started using drysol in the sixth grade because of my excessive sweating and it's been helping ever sense. The first week of using it, there is going to be itching but after a few days it should be fine. Do not use it after shaving or don't put too much on and that's what will cause the burning sensation everyone's talking about. Use a small amount, dry it via air or a hair dryer and you should be fine to go to bed. There is no point in using this product every single night. I suggest it!"

DrysolIsALifesaver (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 29, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I'm a university student, who suffers from hyperhydrosis. I've had it for a few years, ever since puberty hit. It's always embarressing having sweat stains, always feels like someone is staring. I always keep my arms down once I noticed they are there. Will never even raise my hand in class or reach the top of my locker so I dont raise my arms. No other antiperspirant worked and I'm too young for botox. Certain dry didnt work either. I tried this, went from doing it every other night to once or twice a week. Was itchy at first but now nothing. But I was so happy I could not be embarrassed anymore. I could wear whatever I wanted and buy whatever. Though, I did notice some BO come back, so I used some natural deodorant along with it. Changed my life"

Kat9090 January 27, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I've had hyperhidrosis for as long as I can remember (5/6 years old my mom noticed first) My problem areas are my hands and feet. 24 now, but growing up and going to school was a total MESS for me. I hated it. The equivelant to that are my job interviews now. I developed social anxiety and anxiety in general. I ruined so many pairs of shoes, and I could never wear sandals or dress cute because my ankles would show my sweat also. Could never get my nails done either ughh. Anywho, I tried Drysol for the FIRST TIME last night. No side effects, although my hands and feet feel a little dry this morning (8am). I normally start sweating for no reason as soon as I wake up.. no sweat just yet. I'll update l8r. Running out of room :)"

AlyyyyyCat (taken for less than 1 month) January 26, 2017

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I've always sweat a lot, and it's super embarrassing. I couldn't wear light coloured shirts because I'd have giant pit stains, and after a few wears, the shirts would become stained yellow and were basically ruined. It was awful, and I was so self-conscious ALL the time. I've tried every brand of extra strength antiperspirants, and though some work better than others, none worked well enough for me. This works wonders for me. I don't sweat anymore! Something I never thought I'd be able to say. Drysol has been a total life changer for me, and now I'm happy to buy clothing again! I couldn't recommend this product enough. It's wonderful!"

canadianxo January 24, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I get sweaty and I sweat right through that stuff"

hendrixx January 18, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Such bad sweating/leaking from armpits that thought I would give it a try. No prescrip required in Canada. Picked up the extra strength and used three nights in a row. Stopped my sweating 100 % immed after three nights. Last 2 mths before I had to use it again. I now add an extra night every couple of weeks and no sweat from pits for over a year. Yes, it can itch but remember to dab not smear it on. More doesn't work any better and almost no itch on my 2 week applications due to using less. Short term pain for long term gain"

Dry is all I have to say January 16, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I'm 24 and have sweat through the armpits of my shirts since puberty. Clinical strength/aluminum chloride products don't work. Every time I go clothing shopping, I think "will this show my sweat?" Finally, I told my dermatologist what I had tried already to reduce my underarm sweating, and she prescribed Drysol for me. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING. The first day I wore a tight shirt without sweating through it, I almost cried. I am using it every night (not after showering or shaving) with very minimal irritation. To anyone who suffers from hyperhydrosis of the underarms, I say this: thanks to Drysol, I just wore a tight gray long-sleeved shirt to a party. No sweat marks."

Jolie9987 (taken for less than 1 month) January 2, 2017

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "This product surely works! As an unlucky student, we wear uniforms. And my condition isn't helping me to boost my self-confidence to make friends or to do the things that a person without Hyperhidrosis can. I've seen a lot of reviews that Drysol can cause itchiness but I don't have this kind of problem so I am very thankful. I don't know why but the product didn't react to me like that. (Maybe I should ask my dermatologist) I am really happy with the result!!"

Akhyn December 26, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "After reading some other misleading reviews, I wanted to write my own. I have dealt with hyperhydrosis my entire life, and it's such a confidence killer. I could never dress nicely in high school because I'd always hear whispers about my underarm sweat stains. I tried certaindry and it worked for about 2 months then stopped. I was crushed. I finally was prescribed drysol, but I wasn't convinced that it would work. I've been using it for about a year now and I'm so shocked that it still works! I noticed that if you wash your underarms thouroughly, and dry them thouroughly the itch isn't as bad as if you were to just apply at the end of the day. The only time it's ever burned is if I over use it, or use it the same day as shaving. Worth a try"

Julezzz (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 23, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I suffered with hyperhidrosis for over 10 years. I had no idea it was an actual medical condition up until recently. I told my doctor about my issue and he prescribed Drysol. I must say it changed my life..i cried when I went a whole day without sweating!! Please ask your doctor about this if you have excessive sweating!"

Anonymous December 5, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Typical hyperhidrosis story, here. All of my white undershirts have nasty looking yellow/brown stains on the pits and a lot of colored shirts have white stains from sweating so much that over the counter deodorant had stained the pits. I'll admit, I didn't have a ton of hope for drysol, as no deodorant has ever worked for me. This stuff works. I'm amazed. The only problem is that it is excruciatingly itchy. I thought this would only be for the first couple of nights, but nope. Every single night it itches like hell for about 30 minutes. Even before I apply it, there's a slight itch. Occasionally the itching is accompanied by a slight burning sensation, but not always. The stuff works wonders and I'd rate it 10/10 if it wasn't for the itch."

Anonymous December 5, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!! I have been suffering from Hyperhidrosis for almost 10 years when a coworker suggested drysol. And to my surprise it actually worked!! I tried all the over the counter deodorants and they never did the trick but this did. I use about once a week and have no problems. If i do miss a dosage I do notice that the sweating is a little worse but then i just put it on that night and all is good. I would HIGHLY recommend this product!"

MeganG28 November 30, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "This changed my life. I read reviews before giving this a try and thought "well these people must not sweat as badly as I do." No, these people were all correct. This is like a miracle drug. I used to be able to stand outside in 20 degree Fahrenheit weather in a t-shirt and my armpits would be sweating. Now I can actually dress for the weather and not have to worry! I can wear long sleeves and my down jacket and NO SWEAT."

Amberlyn13 November 23, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Effective but it destroy 7 shirts in the arm pit because its too strong so think twice befor you use that stuff"

Jo6157 November 9, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Drysol has seriously changed my life! I have excessive sweating on my scalp and face. No matter where I went, sweat would be pouring down my face like a waterfall. The biggest issue I had with the sweating was at work as I was serving food, and obviously nobody wants to be served by the sweaty girl. Some days I didn't even want to go to class because I my face would be dripping with sweat. I was recommended Drysol by a dermatologist but I was told that it would sting a lot but I was willing to try anything. Let me warn you that it burns like crazy. You will want to wash it off but stay strong, it is worth it. I applied it on my face for 3 nights and my scalp for 2 nights and I am dry as a bone!!! Drysol has forever changed my life."

Skoulis November 9, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I just want to say that this product has completely changed my life. I used to wake up to sweaty arm pits and I would worry about lifting up my arms all day long, every day. I would wear jackets to cover up the sweating and try to wear white shirts to try and help. Not anymore. I am 100% satisfied with its results. The only negative effect was just a little tingling and itching, but wow was it worth it. I no longer have to worry about my arm pits! Definitely worth every penny."

aoxnwianw November 8, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I just got diagnosed with hyperhidrosis but have suffered from it since my teen years I am now 38 I never knew there was medicine for this I literally have failed at job interviews due to my excessive sweating on my head and face I stopped wearing makeup, lotion, and even started taking cold showers to try and decrease sweating but nothing worked so I have been using drysol 3 nights now and I have noticed some decrease but it hasn't completely gone away, I just hope the itching, stinging, burning sensation is worth it"

Fourangels October 30, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

"I was prescribed drysol because I found a lump in my armpit and my doctor thought it could be a clogged pore. The lump was gone within a week and so was any sweat! It wasn't painful for me, sometimes a little bit of itchiness but that's it. I just want to say to anyone who is experiencing pain, make sure you do not apply to freshly shaved armpits! The pharmisist told me this, one time I had shaved but forgot to put the drysol on before so I had to put it on after. I was in a lot of pain and it was very itchy. Otherwise this is a great product! I do sweat a lot on my hands and feet but when I use drysol it will stop for weeks!"

Dry9 October 16, 2016

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I have suffered from hyperhidrosis in the arm pits for years. No deodorants have worked, ever. I could literally feel sweat dripping out of my arms. I was recently prescribed DrySol for the sweating, and it works! I have gone through 2 weeks of the treatment and have had zero sweating in my pits. I would recommend only using the product on the area of your choice only 2-3 times a week. I usually do it before bed maybe every couple of days. I haven't had any pain or issues. The only thing I have had, was a slight itch, but no pain at all. I wouldn't recommend using it daily. It is so nice to be able to go out and not have to worry about lifting my arms and having puddles on my shirt. Good luck!"

Moby Nick October 8, 2016

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "This is my first ever product review. I felt obligated to write this because it is a life changing solution. Was a bit worried when it only reduced my sweating after 2 days of use. I didn't think it would work because my sweaty hands were the worst I've ever seen (literally dripping, and unconcealable) On third night there was horrible itching and pain, but I endured it. The next day, hands were completely dry. I now only have to use it once in a while for maintenance. This completely changed my life, and I am glad to be rid of that dreaded hyperhidrosis. PS be sure NOT to use it on any cuts or skin that is already dry THANK YOU SO MUCH"

Review42 (taken for less than 1 month) September 18, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "Ever since middle school I have suffered from hyperhidrosis since I was 12. My problem area was my armpits and I was very self conscious. Although this product has helped with the sweating it doesn't always work but ALWAYS causes extreme pain rashes and itching. There were times were I would feel like crying because of the pain. The product isn't terrible and certainly works but is NOT WORTH THE PAIN."

Test subject 24601 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 17, 2016

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Hyperhidrosis "I read the info sheet that was given to me when I got Drysol. It said some minor burning and irritation was possible. The first night I used it it burned to the point where after an hour I had to wash it off just so I could get to sleep. Even then it burned but it wasn't unbearable. The next night same thing. I'm liking the product as it helps but it isn't worth the pain. "

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) August 29, 2016