Can you put hydrocortisone cream on hemorrhoids?
Yes. Preparation H hydrocortisone 1% is available OTC and may be used externally to treat hemorrhoids in adults and children ages 12 and older. Apply up to 4 times daily.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine DailyMed. Preparation H hydrocortisone-hydrocortisone cream. November 12, 2020. Available at: https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/getFile.cfm?setid=b8d531eb-4012-0450-0e4b-70a808464041&type=pdf. [Accessed May 2, 2022].
Related medical questions
- Can I use hydrocortisone cream on shingles rash?
- Can hydrocortisone cream be used on sunburn?
- What is the difference between hydrocortisone and cortisone?
- How long does it take for neomycin, polymyxin b and hydrocortisone ear drops to work?
- Can you use hydrocortisone cream on babies?
- Does hydrocortisone cream stop itching?
- Poison Ivy
- Dry Skin and Eczema
- What should you keep in your medicine cabinet for kids?
- Can hemorrhoids cause urinary problems?
- Which drugs cause opioid-induced constipation?
- Hydrocortisone Information for Consumers
- Hydrocortisone prescribing info & package insert (for Health Professionals)
- Side Effects of Hydrocortisone (detailed)