What is Alecensa used to treat?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Feb 28, 2020.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
Alecensa, also known by the generic name of alectinib, is a cancer medicine in the class of drugs known as multikinase inhibitors. Alecensa is used to treat ALK-positive non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has spread to other parts of the body (metastasized). Alecensa is usually given after another medicine has been tried but did not fully work.
Related Medical Questions
- What is Tagrisso used for?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?
- What is the cost of Tecentriq?
- What type of drug is Alunbrig?
- What is the difference between Mvasi and Avastin?
- What type of lung cancer is Vizimpro used to treat?
- What type of drug is Lorbrena?