What type of lung cancer is Vizimpro used to treat?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com Last updated on Nov 7, 2018.
Official Answerby Drugs.com
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletion mutations
- EGFR exon 21 L858R substitution mutations.
Other EGFR inhibitors that may be used in the treatment of NSCLC include:
Related Medical Questions
- Oxycodone vs hydrocodone - What's the difference between them?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?
- Vicodin vs Percocet: What's the difference?
- What type of cancer is Rubraca used to treat?
- What drugs are contained in Vyxeos?
- What type of prostate cancer is Erleada used to treat?
- What are the side effects of marijuana?