What type of lung cancer is Vizimpro used to treat?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 18, 2022.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletion mutations
- EGFR exon 21 L858R substitution mutations.
Other EGFR inhibitors that may be used in the treatment of NSCLC include:
Related medical questions
- What is the strongest chemotherapy drug for breast cancer?
- Is small cell or non-small cell lung cancer worse?
- Is non-small cell lung cancer hereditary?
- How aggressive is non-small cell lung cancer?
- Does smoking cause non-small cell lung cancer?
- What type of prostate cancer is Erleada used to treat?
- What type of cancer is Daurismo (glasdegib) used to treat?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?
- Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone - How do they compare?
- Does omeprazole cause cancer?
- Why is Xanax so addictive?