What type of lung cancer is Vizimpro used to treat?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Oct 28, 2020.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletion mutations
- EGFR exon 21 L858R substitution mutations.
Other EGFR inhibitors that may be used in the treatment of NSCLC include:
Related Medical Questions
- Oxycodone vs Hydrocodone - How do they compare?
- Vicodin vs Percocet: What's the difference?
- Is Sprycel a chemotherapy drug?
- How does Ibrance kill cancer?
- Can Darzalex cure Multiple Myeloma?
- What are the side effects of marijuana?
- My stool has changed color. What does it mean?
- Does Cabometyx (cabozantinib) cure cancer?
- Is Darzalex chemotherapy?
- Is lenvatinib / pembrolizumab used in endometrial cancer?
- How are axitinib and pembrolizumab used in kidney cancer?
- How effective is Herceptin for Breast & Gastric Cancer?
- How effective is Alecensa for ALK-positive NSCLC?
- What type of prostate cancer is Erleada used to treat?
- What type of cancer is Tecentriq used to treat?