Can I take tramadol with sertraline?
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on April 6, 2023.
It's best to avoid taking tramadol with sertraline as there is potential for a severe interaction. Please see link below for interaction in detail.
Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about other safer pain relief options.
Related medical questions
- SSRI’s vs SNRI’s - What's the difference between them?
- How long does Zoloft (sertraline) take to work?
- How long does Zoloft (sertraline) withdrawal last?
- Does Zoloft (sertraline) cause weight gain?
- Is Zoloft (sertraline) a controlled substance?
- Prozac vs Zoloft - What are the Differences & Similarities?
- What are some common side effects of antidepressants?
- Can you take tramadol with acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin?
- Is tramadol stronger than codeine?
- How much tramadol should I give my dog?
- How long does tramadol withdrawal last?